You are not logged in.

#1 14-01-07 23:38:44

shengen
Verified Member

Next Hoops

After the farce of the HPT that people have had to go through and then CPD as the next big idea what do people think will be the next gravy train that the industry will have us chasing after, Ive seen a lot about the european driving matrix where the level of instruction will have to include psycho analysing faults , have they had a deprived childhood, is it oedipus complex , didnt they get that bike or ipod they wanted for Xmas , Kinsey. Popper , Munsterburg, freud, Rorschach, Chomsky, Pavlov, Maslow move over the ADI's are coming through. big_smile big_smile big_smile

14-01-07 23:38:44

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Next Hoops

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 14-01-07 23:49:59

marconi1
Verified Member
Website

I like Pavlov and Maslow they have a lot to do with us, but I am not sure of the others

Dave Foster MA, Dip.DI
F.inst.D.E.R, M.Inst.MTD, M.A.I.R.O, A.I.F.L,
Foster the Joy of Driving
http://dte-elite.co.uk  http://drivertrainingeducation.co.uk

#3 18-07-07 13:53:42

Josephs Grandad

Pavlov and Maslow?? Chelsea's new strikers??

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#4 19-07-07 06:09:41

marconi1
Verified Member
Website

Pavlov and Maslow?? Chelsea's new strikers??

I think Artur Scargills days are long gone!!!!!

Dave Foster MA, Dip.DI
F.inst.D.E.R, M.Inst.MTD, M.A.I.R.O, A.I.F.L,
Foster the Joy of Driving
http://dte-elite.co.uk  http://drivertrainingeducation.co.uk

#5 19-07-07 09:41:34

Josephs Grandad

Arthur S, the best striker Barnsley ever had.

#6 19-07-07 09:43:28

Dimmy

JG   :evil: big_smile big_smile

#7 19-07-07 11:22:08

Top Marks
Verified Member

I am more of a skinner man myself!

[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/markadi_2006/av.jpg[/img]

WWW.Top-Marks-SoM.CoM

#8 19-07-07 11:22:54

Josephs Grandad

Frank?? Thought he was a "Baggie"

Dennis?? "The Beast of Bolsover"

Albert ??  My local butcher.

#9 20-07-07 09:35:51

Top Marks
Verified Member

BF Skinner you plank.

WWW.Top-Marks-SoM.CoM

#10 20-07-07 20:31:50

Josephs Grandad

Who's he then ??

#11 22-07-07 00:04:30

Top Marks
Verified Member

Have you heard of the skinner box?, where correct behaviour is learned by reward, you would have seen a box where rats are taught to  perform actions in order to release food, however it was later applied to human learning/conditioning.

I studied this guy at uni, a pioneer in behavioirism, praise and reward ..... one of the basics of our job, look him up, he is one of the most interesting psychologist's to read up on, and he didnt even need to cut a 100 dogs throats either.

WWW.Top-Marks-SoM.CoM

Board footer