You are not logged in.

#1 12-07-07 16:57:44

Macavity
Verified Member

A few of practical questions

Can anyone help with answers?

Where to source a sign for the top of the car? Which is the best type?

Best insurance?

Pass Plus? Is it worth it?

12-07-07 16:57:44

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: A few of practical questions

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 12-07-07 17:00:34

VandADI
Administrator

My favourite place for signs etc. www.rcmmarketing.co.uk
Best insurance deal www.instructorcover.co.uk

#3 12-07-07 19:19:59

Rockin
Verified Member

Roof boxes and side panels are pretty much the same whoever you get them from. As for Insurance I have been with Barry Grainger for 4 years and find them OK.

#4 13-07-07 07:37:10

bobbycat
Verified Member

I too purchase most of my stuff from RCM Marketing and find them pretty good.  I prefer the End L Scanasign costs around £75-£80 and you can also purchase two matching side panels for about £35-40.

Pass Plus is certainly worth signing up for.  I probably get around a 20-25% take up rate, usually the lads find it is worth doing for the insurance discount.  I charge £140 for the whole course, which is more than you would have got if you did not do it.

As for the insurance Barry Grainger gave me the best quote by quite a long way.  I suppose you dont know how good an insurance company is until you need to use them and touch wood i have not needed them yet.

All the best. big_smile

Board footer