You are not logged in.

#1 10-07-07 09:30:01

gemgems
Verified Member

pink licence advice

I am on a pink licence at the mo, have got 15 pupils, so quite busy. I failed my first part 3 and my licence runs out the beginning of september. Not booked for my second one yet and have got some more training coming up next week. What do i do if i don't pass my part 3 and my licince runs out. Will it be :cry: :cry: :cry:

10-07-07 09:30:01

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: pink licence advice

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 10-07-07 20:06:06

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

you can re apply for an extension on ur pink, as far as im aware they grant an extension for a further 6 months in nearly all cases if not all.
speak to ur sponsors for advice, in my case ive been advised, if i dont pass my 2nd attempt at pt3 nxt week, to get another pink and leave my last attempt to a month b4 my 2yrs runs out, so if the worse comes to the worst then i wont have long to wait until i can go thru it all agen  neutral
Good Luck  smile

#3 11-07-07 08:23:03

gemgems
Verified Member

Thanks for that binty. I had visions of not being able to do it after september. It won't come to that though I AM GOING TO PASS. Possitive thinking lol

#4 14-07-07 18:42:18

Lily-Anne
Verified Member
Website

Even if they don't renew it they usually do on appeal.  Make sure you send your appeal by registered post as you can continue to work on an expired pink while the appeal is heard.

Good luck, positive thinking is the way to go.

http://www.centraladitraining.co.uk
BA, Dip Di, Cardington 'A', NLP Practitioner using coaching as a life skill.
http://www.aicoachingsolutions.com

#5 15-07-07 19:39:02

gemgems
Verified Member

thanks lily-anne

Board footer