You are not logged in.

#1 28-06-07 10:48:58

dwalin

just out of curiosity

if you get points on your licence how long are they on.i have just got my licence and its squeeky clean but just read post on adi nit and it made me wonder.dwalin

28-06-07 10:48:58

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: just out of curiosity

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 28-06-07 12:18:30

pinball
Verified Member
Website

3 years points stay on licence then you pay DVLA to have them removed, But all insurance companies ask if you have any points in the last 5 years.

#3 28-06-07 16:08:31

pegasus
Verified Member

Hi
Three yr points have to stay on your licence for four yrs and insurance compnies want to know about them for up to five yrs.
Ten yr points (code DR** offences, CD40 if coupled with a DR offence) have to stay on the licence for eleven yrs.

The 3yrs refers to the period for totting up. 12pts in 3yrs = Disqualification

The 11yr removals and 4 yr reckless/dangerous, and offences involving disqualification removals, are dated from the date of conviction, all others are dated from the date of the offence.

Normally you have to pay to have them removed but, if for instance you change address after the date when they can be removed, they would be removed free of charge.

#4 28-06-07 16:27:49

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

Changed since i had points on licence years ago-didnt charge you to take them off and didnt run on for any longer than the 3 years for points.

I dont care anyway because I will not get points on my licence because I dont ever speed and am not about to drink drive and am not a wreckless driver-I am a saint-literaly.

For intensive driving courses or weekly lessons from a driving school using the latest Audi A3 - covering the Slough and surrounding areas - visit www.go-pass-driving-school.co.uk

#5 28-06-07 19:04:39

dwalin

well u and me both captainhook.no points for me.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#6 28-06-07 20:20:10

DEE

well u and me both captainhook.no points for me.

My license is squeeky clean too lol   big_smile

Dee

THEORY PASSED 1ST TIME...20 JULY
PASSED 14 DEC 10 MINORS!!!!!
IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCCESS COMES IN A CAN NOT A CANNOT!!!!
event.png

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#7 04-07-07 17:46:04

Lily

Changed since i had points on licence years ago-didnt charge you to take them off and didnt run on for any longer than the 3 years for points.

I dont care anyway because I will not get points on my licence because I dont ever speed and am not about to drink drive and am not a wreckless driver-I am a saint-literaly.

That's a deed worthy of applause.

Board footer