You are not logged in.

#1 01-02-05 10:31:01

abc123

part 3 training

i have recently passed my part 2 in december and i am attending my first part 3 training day tommorow.after i passed my part 2 my training company(the instructor college)sent me 2 training books, one of them lesson plans and the other teling me what is expected of you for the part 3 exam,etc. i have read through these again and again but it just dosent seem to sink in. is anyone else having the same trouble or has had the same trouble? does it get easier to understand when you go to your training session? there just seems alot to take in.
craig   smile

01-02-05 10:31:01

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: part 3 training

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 01-02-05 12:10:33

buzzbaa
Verified Member
Website

Hi,

Im in exactly the same situation.

Ive done 10hrs so far, and all is going well on manouveres. big_smile

onto mirrors next week and emergency stop:?

The way i am going into it, is to keep all paper work, text books, etc to the minimum.

Most of the stuff you learn will bed in, and reading books for me wasn't the solution.

Keep in touch

Cheers

Craig

#3 01-02-05 14:49:57

abc123

who do you train with? are you satisfied with all the training you have had so far? the training i have had has been good, exept the instructor college sometimes have trouble getting you in. ive had to wait nearly 3 months for my part 3 training after i passed part2. tommorow is just a classroom day, my in car training is not till the 21st feb.
cheers,
craig smile

#4 01-02-05 15:04:09

donegalbiddy

Hi there

Just to say hang on in there, don't take too much from the books the college gave you cos they just make you worry.  Once you get out in the car with the trainer it will all slot into place, and the lesson plans and diagrams the college gave you will be more understandable.  So don't worry, just remember what they say about F.A.R.G.P.I. and you will be off in the right direction.  I had my 40 hours training with the college last week and it seemed like I would never understand, but now I am rearing to get out and practice what I know now.  Good Luck!

#5 01-02-05 15:10:02

abc123

cheers for the the advice thats took some of the worry away. big_smile

#6 01-02-05 15:41:30

donegalbiddy

Hi abc123

You sound exactly as I was the day before starting my part III training.  To be honest, the more I read through this forum, I panicked, like yourself, but when you get into the car tomorrow you'll say whats all the fuss about.  Don't get me wrong, there is an awful lot to take in, and you will over, the course of the 40 hours, see how the books do help, when you know what to do with them.  The night before my part III, I was on here, worried sick, thinking <I'm not prepared for this at all> but don't worry, you know all you need to know now after passing part II, now they are just going to show you how to pass all this on.  Let us all know how you get on, take it easy wink

Board footer