You are not logged in.

#1 21-01-05 16:40:15

kieth

help please

For pt3 my instructor has offered 25 hrs in car training, another ADI i know has said that 40hr is a legal requirement - is this correct can someone please explain

21-01-05 16:40:15

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: help please

#2 21-01-05 18:23:47

simpson

hi keith,

if you are going onto a trainee license you will need a minimum of 40 hours part 3 training to validate your license.
you can get the basics with 25 hours part 3 training but i doubt that will be enough to get you ready for the exam.

have you paid any cash yet? is the training one 2 one.

simpson.

#3 21-01-05 18:52:08

donegalbiddy

I was told that the required amount of training for part 3 was 40 hrs and further training required if you want to go pink licence (which usually the franchise taking you on will give), could anyone clarify this for me?

#4 21-01-05 20:39:32

kieth

hi simpson,

yes the training is one to one, I have already paid for parts one and two but not 3. I am trying to shop around for the best deal. thanks for the advice

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 31-01-05 12:06:23

Gaz_ADI

donegalbiddy wrote:

I was told that the required amount of training for part 3 was 40 hrs and further training required if you want to go pink licence (which usually the franchise taking you on will give), could anyone clarify this for me?

Yes this is correct, the sponsor should sit in with you for a minimum of 20 hours and sign off your sheets to say you have had the training.

#6 31-01-05 14:16:16

donegalbiddy

Thanks for the info!  THIS BOARD IS GREAT!!!

Board footer