You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 16-06-07 07:42:04

Hilary Hughes
Verified Member
Website

Cooperatives

Do many people pool their resources between their fellow instructors?

I can't imagine me ever working along such lines ( I really don't work as a team at all ) but I feel ought to keep my ear to the ground and find out what's happening out there.

Who knows, I might even be convinced enough to get involved in one myself...

Hilary

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/hilary.hughes/

Preview/Purchase e - book here
http://hilaryhughes341.googlepages.com/home

http://hilaryhughes.com/

16-06-07 07:42:04

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Cooperatives

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#2 16-06-07 07:55:03

Busheyfields
Verified Member
Website

Do many people pool their resources between their fellow instructors?

What kind or "resources" are you thinking off? If you were thinking of "office support" for answering phones then you would need some kind of agreement as to who got the available work. Personally I can see this idea fraught with difficulties.

#3 16-06-07 07:59:28

Hilary Hughes
Verified Member
Website

Me too  smile

but I thought I'd see if anyone was making it work - wouldn't like to think I was missing out on anything.

Hilary

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/hilary.hughes/

Preview/Purchase e - book here
http://hilaryhughes341.googlepages.com/home

http://hilaryhughes.com/

Board footer