You are not logged in.

#1 12-06-07 15:07:02

koolchick

Failed 2nd test

Not as dissapointed this time. Thought I mite fail eyesight test as it had been raining and was dull but managed it 2nd attempt well only got 1 letter wrong I think. Show me tell me was about coolant and check brake lights work got both right well the brake lights is my instructors favorite question so been asked that loads by him.

Set off saw examiner look at speed meter and relised I was only doing 30mph and limit was 40mph so told her that I knew it was 40 and I was getting up to it. Everything fine til I got asked to do parallel park just could not get it right went back then foward to correct it then back again still wrong forward again then back in end examiner told me to carry on so I knew I'd failed though wasn't as upset as last time I failed. Next got reverse round corner which was ok though could of gone better as I think I touched kerb so went forward to corect that and managed it.

Got in similar situation as last time at roundabout was asked to go right but couldn't get in right lane safely so unlike last time I don't try I just tell examiner I can't get in the lane so I will go left as that is the way you had to go for the lane I was in. Got serious for mirrors there as examiner said I started to move right before checking them. (mirror checks overall could of been better) The last serious was for something that I don't normally do and my ADI had told me about a few days ago speeding doing 40mph in a 30mph zone I thought it was 40 limit. Probably the worst thing I could of got serious on after a recent lesson where I had to be told a few times for it.

12-06-07 15:07:02

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Failed 2nd test

#2 12-06-07 19:30:06

dwalin

im sorry to hear this pet.put stright back in and i bet you will pass .you sound quite possitive about it .dwalin

#3 12-06-07 19:38:27

koolchick

I have done next test is 6th July and I feel a lot better this time than I did last time though I failed for one more thing this time.

#4 12-06-07 22:09:53

posh
Verified Member

sorry to hear your news  sad never mind  chin up  third time lucky.  smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 12-06-07 22:24:32

JED
Verified Member

Bad luck Koolchick!  I'm sure you'll do it next time.  How did you find the new test centre?

Jane

#6 13-06-07 01:24:01

Luchell
Verified Member

Sorry to hear that, 3rd time lucky fingers crossed  smile

#7 13-06-07 11:07:17

koolchick

New test centre is ok examiners come out one at a time rather than together like the old one.

#8 13-06-07 11:34:12

sarahthelearner

hey koolchick...im on this one 2 lol!!!
we will both do it on the 6th!! x

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
event.png
[/url]

#9 13-06-07 12:29:38

msdarcy721

sorry to hear that koolchick. but you seem to be well aware of what you need to correct! it seems really positive in that sense and so too that you're really giving it your all!

did you manage to keep a lid on the nerves?

you seem to have analysed where you can work on and i'm sure as others have said above; you will definitely reach this!

you seem to have a great attitude (about driving in general) and seem to be really fired-up about it!

good luck xx

#10 13-06-07 14:51:28

koolchick

Yes wasn't as nervous this time though could be cos it was dull and raining so I thought I'd end up failing eyesight test and not getting to drive so I was bit nervous from getting up lol. I accepted that I could get either result rather than being over exited about passing.

Board footer