You are not logged in.

#1 29-04-07 15:15:08

giggles184
Verified Member

hmm not exactly sure how to word this...

its about the diamond test... well wat else wud it be with me eh!  wink big_smile me and my adi were having a little discussion last week about what will and wont be tolerated on test, i.e if i was clock up 6 minors around the test route and then jst as im entering the final seconds of the test i was to incur another minor, would i fail? my thoughts ... YES end of, but he seems to think that it wud have to be an especially tough examiner that would do that. He also believes that becuase this test isnt directly influencing my career *well not right at this second anyway* that the ex would be alot more lenient because ultimately im not yet teaching other people.
My adi hasnt done this test and his only comparison is part 2 which in all other factors seems to be close enough to the mark, but the attitudes that are held on this test are a complete mystery to me and it would be nice to know anwsers to the above two examples. I mean i understand that the standard has to be extremely high which is wat i am currently working toward and getting there slowly but surely, but arghh jst wanna know.  :oops: big_smile big_smile

thanks  big_smile

ADI part 1 - passed 1st attempt 11/5/09 97/63
ADI part 2 - passed 1st attempt 03/09/09 - 1 minor big_smile
ADI part 3........... start training 27/9/09 then we shall see!

29-04-07 15:15:08

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: hmm not exactly sure how to word this...

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 29-04-07 15:27:27

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

I thought you were only allowed 4 faults on diamond.

For intensive driving courses or weekly lessons from a driving school using the latest Audi A3 - covering the Slough and surrounding areas - visit www.go-pass-driving-school.co.uk

#3 29-04-07 15:40:06

giggles184
Verified Member

no its 6 for diamond and 2 for diamond special  smile

#4 06-06-07 19:02:31

alv
Verified Member

You could really do with an instructor who's done the test or he's just guessing what the standards and expectations are.

ADI, Fleet Trainer
NG9 Driver Training
Nottingham

#5 07-06-07 09:04:14

Green Arrow
Verified Member

Its exactly the same as the adi part two test so in essence he has done it  neutral It's 6 faults, if you did make a fault in the last few minutes i see no reason why the examiner wouldn't mark it, theres no reason for them to be lenient either just because you are not taking the actual part two.

www.HNDdrivingschool.co.uk

Adi teaching in and around Salisbury wiltshire

#6 07-06-07 14:00:49

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

I would agree actually-why would you want them to be.

For intensive driving courses or weekly lessons from a driving school using the latest Audi A3 - covering the Slough and surrounding areas - visit www.go-pass-driving-school.co.uk

#7 08-06-07 17:58:56

giggles184
Verified Member

I dont want them to be. I would be offended if thats the right way of saying it, im payin my money and putting alot of work into this so i dont want any leniency but he did create a few doubts in my head with what he thought. Altho since then some other stuffs happened and i think hes started realising what will and wont happen.

Board footer