You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 05-05-07 16:28:47

Iggy
Verified Member
Website

RLGV Inst, Part 1

Sat my Part 1 for entry to the Register of LGV Instructors last week and passed the theory test with 96% and the Hazard Perception with 66.

The only questions I had trouble with where the ones that related to the Instructional Technique section. (Band 2.) I need to spend more time learning the technique of teaching. I've had training rolls in other jobs, but never taught the driving syllabus.

I've found a couple of LGV schools in my area who can give my a couple of days training and the use of an C+E vehicle for the Part 2 test, so I need to find a time to do it and decide who to go with..

DSA CBT1D - RPMT
RoSPA (Dip) Advanced Motorcycle Instructor
www.njrmotorcycletraining.com

05-05-07 16:28:47

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: RLGV Inst, Part 1

#2 06-06-07 00:20:42

EKAL
Verified Member
Website

Hi iggy, for this LGV training, is it the same as ADI 1,2 &3 but with LGV's?

DSA ADI, DSA Fleet, RoADAR Diploma, RoADAR Gold.
SAFED for LGV/HGV - SAFED train the trainer
Driver CPC Trainer
www.agnewdrivertraining.co.uk

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#3 06-06-07 17:09:41

Iggy
Verified Member
Website

Hi iggy, for this LGV training, is it the same as ADI 1,2 &3 but with LGV's?

Yes.. It's the same. I'm not sure about the Part 3 for ADI's, but the RLGV Part 3 is a lesson chosen by the SE from a list of nine possible lessons, including an option of giving a lesson to a new pupil or giving remedial training to a pupil who's just failed a test.

I've put all my training on hold for now though.. after much phoning and letter sending, I can't find any LGV Schools or companies who will employ an DSA registered LGV Instructor in my area (Heathrow)! I thought there would have been loads of work for LGV Instructors, but I can't find any.

DSA CBT1D - RPMT
RoSPA (Dip) Advanced Motorcycle Instructor
www.njrmotorcycletraining.com

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#4 06-06-07 19:51:55

EKAL
Verified Member
Website

I thought there would have been loads of work for LGV Instructors, but I can't find any.

I would have thought so to, I have LGV 1 and have just passed part 3 car, I would love to mix the 2, I have been drivining LGV for over 20 years, would hate to never drive another  roll neutral

DSA ADI, DSA Fleet, RoADAR Diploma, RoADAR Gold.
SAFED for LGV/HGV - SAFED train the trainer
Driver CPC Trainer
www.agnewdrivertraining.co.uk

Board footer