You are not logged in.

#1 31-05-07 13:44:47

giggles184
Verified Member

opinions????

Okie Kokie im stuck  big_smile

im just back from my lesson and ive been given a question... "Decide on a time/month wen u want to do ur test" obviously doing it on the 4th of June has fallen thru and i can see in the last 3 months since id decided on that date such a world of difference but i feel like ive got a little way to go yet like im in the home stretch and my legs are tired so im moving REALLLLL SLOOOOOOW LMAO!

anyways my little dilema is how to decide on how much more time to leave it, as ive still got to REALLY work with my reverse right *had a small incident with that 2day  :oooops lol* and my bay park which is jst the one thing which gets me EVERY time.  im not comfortable and neithers my adi with doing it in a couple of weeks... so i was thinking late july early august time but i dont want to be dragging it out.

Id jst like to know how best to work out the time i need? i mean last time i jst randomly decided on a date and that was that whereas this time i feel like ive got more to work with  :?

thanks guys  big_smile

ADI part 1 - passed 1st attempt 11/5/09 97/63
ADI part 2 - passed 1st attempt 03/09/09 - 1 minor big_smile
ADI part 3........... start training 27/9/09 then we shall see!

31-05-07 13:44:47

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: opinions????

#2 31-05-07 21:22:37

ExAdiNigel

Firstly, try to choose a day that isn't likely to fall within your period.  Secondly, do you prefer busy times of the day?  When do schoold break up?  Traffic can be a lot quieter once schools have broken up - depending on where you live!  What is a Saturday morning like in your area?  When is your best time of day?

Good Luck

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

#3 01-06-07 09:09:28

giggles184
Verified Member

saturday mornings are horrendous! LOL! i think i drive best late morning early afternoon but then its whether or not im gonna hold my nerve.

thanks nigel gives me another avenue to think of it, none of that really crossed my mind.

ADI part 1 - passed 1st attempt 11/5/09 97/63
ADI part 2 - passed 1st attempt 03/09/09 - 1 minor big_smile
ADI part 3........... start training 27/9/09 then we shall see!

Board footer