You are not logged in.

#1 30-05-07 17:08:30

jango

PASSED

Hi, I dont post very often but I have found this site and it's contributors to be a great source of information and inspiration so I thought I'd mention that I passed my test today. I'm still in a state of shock as I was sure I'd failed but it's slowly starting to sink in.

I'd really like to say thanks to my instructor Martin (who goes by the name Blew on this forum). I came to him having been really messed about in the past by other instructors and as a result my confidence in my ability to drive was very low, but he really sorted me out and got me up to test standard. My only complaint about him is that if he spent a bit more on advertising I might have found him sooner.  big_smile

Anyway, congrats to everyone else who has passed recently and the best of luck to all of you who have still to pass. I know it's tough but don't give up because when you finally do pass it will be more than worth it.

30-05-07 17:08:30

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: PASSED

#2 30-05-07 18:35:28

dwalin

well done thats brilliant news.you enjoy the feeling its wonderfull isent it.get your name up on the roll of honor.dwalin

#3 30-05-07 18:45:22

Blew
Verified Member

Well done Jango  big_smile

I hope that it has sunk in now  lol lol  now go and add your name to the roll of honor  smile

Hey my advertising can't be that bad, after all you found me in the end  lol lol lol

Congratulations again

Blew.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 30-05-07 19:15:02

learnerdriver

Aww well done you; that's brilliant news

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
event.png
[/url

#5 30-05-07 19:20:11

posh
Verified Member

congratulations big_smile 8-)

#6 30-05-07 20:45:09

pinball
Verified Member
Website

Congrats well done.

#7 02-06-07 08:57:25

msdarcy721

congratulations jango!

safe and happy motoring! smile

cracking team! 8-)