You are not logged in.

#1 08-03-07 20:22:34

Jimothy
Verified Member

Dip DI onine study schedule

A few of us met in the study room tionight and have decided to meet on Monday evenings at 8pm for mutual help.

It has been decided that we shall study 1 study guide per week.

The schedule for module 1 is as follows:-

19 March - The ADI Register
26 March - The trainee licence
2 April     - The ADI exams
9 April     - Supervision of provisional licence holders
16 April   - The driving test
23 April   - Driver licensing
30 April   - Vehicle licensing and documentation
7 May     - Lighting regulations
14 May   - Parking nuisance and safety regulations
21 May   - Police authority and accident procedures
28 May   - Traffic signs and pedestrian crossings
4 June    - Traffic offences
11 June   - Speed limits and motorway regulations

Driving Standards Agency Approved Driving Instructor
Driving Standards Agency Registered Fleet Driver Trainer
ORDIT registered instructor trainer
Accredited BTEC Trainer (Driving Science)
IAM Registered Instructor
IAM Observer

08-03-07 20:22:34

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Dip DI onine study schedule

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 21-05-07 15:04:43

Lily-Anne
Verified Member
Website

So how is it working out?  I'd be interested to know.

http://www.centraladitraining.co.uk
BA, Dip Di, Cardington 'A', NLP Practitioner using coaching as a life skill.
http://www.aicoachingsolutions.com

#3 21-05-07 18:55:15

Jellybean
Verified Member

So would I.  I need to start doing something else now I have passed part 3 and if I don't start it now I will lose the will to go forward.  The brain is still in learning mode at the moment and I need to keep it there.

Jellybean big_smile :adibadge:

#4 22-05-07 18:01:24

kev elliott

That attempt fizzled out, lots of interest to strart with then the first session 2 turned up sad
I am starting it again this year so if you are interested Jellybean say the word  lol

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#5 22-05-07 18:13:27

Carl

That attempt fizzled out, lots of interest to strart with then the first session 2 turned up sad
I am starting it again this year so if you are interested Jellybean say the word  lol

The problem was it needed to be better thought out. It's a lot different trying to do it in a chatroom than you would do in a classroom.

Carl

#6 24-05-07 17:08:41

Jellybean
Verified Member

I better get my act together then and join the DIA and invest in the DipDi stuff.  Why do I always seem to be spending money on driving things.  I would really like to go on a spending spree just for me, but then what would I buy, clothes, makeup, girly things, no can't be bothered driving bits are much more interesting. smile

Jellybean big_smile

Board footer