You are not logged in.

#1 18-05-07 16:35:17

jonks

Where can i view the Register of Large Goods Vehicle Instructors.

Whare can I view the Register of Large Goods Vehicle Instructors?

Any ideas?

18-05-07 16:35:17

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Where can i view the Register of Large Goods Vehicle Instructors.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 19-05-07 11:10:32

reddragonbus
Verified Member

Re: Where can i view the Register of Large Goods Vehicle Instructors.

Not sure I understand the question?

The register is similar to the ADI car register but is voluntary. The same department of the DSA deal with the ADI category B fleet accreditation.

http://www.dsa.gov.uk/Category.asp?cat=324

LGV PCV Instructor DVSA ADI Fleet

Board footer