You are not logged in.

#1 17-05-07 09:59:44

dwalin

HI I PASSED YEAH

hi all i passed only 7 minors.im so chuffed of for a coffie and to calm down lol.thank you for all your support.now just my pass plus to do.dwalin

17-05-07 09:59:44

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: HI I PASSED YEAH

#2 17-05-07 10:02:33

Cazza

Congratulations, well done to you

Carrie

Theory Test passed- 19th May 2006 35/35 47/75
Failed first test - 9th September 2006
Failed second test - 1st November 2006

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 17-05-07 10:05:26

keefidee
Verified Member
Website

Well done, enjoy the coffee.

#4 17-05-07 10:07:16

starlight_

Well done dwalin hun smile

I blinking passed, at last!! smile 19/03/08 - OMG I've been driving a year! Sold Betty & haven't stopped sobbing since....

#5 17-05-07 10:10:09

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

Well done dwalin. Knew you could do it mate wink

For intensive driving courses or weekly lessons from a driving school using the latest Audi A3 - covering the Slough and surrounding areas - visit www.go-pass-driving-school.co.uk

#6 17-05-07 10:15:45

EKAL
Verified Member
Website

nice one

DSA ADI, DSA Fleet, RoADAR Diploma, RoADAR Gold.
SAFED for LGV/HGV - SAFED train the trainer
Driver CPC Trainer
www.agnewdrivertraining.co.uk

#7 17-05-07 10:18:48

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

Well done - it must be in the air today - my customer passed too!

#8 17-05-07 11:01:30

dwalin

thanks all i wouldent of dont it withouty this site though im sure i learned so much on here about how to control myself in the test situations and roundabout.looking forward to driving about now.dwalin

#9 17-05-07 11:15:38

pj
Verified Member

Congratulations, well done you big_smile

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#10 17-05-07 11:33:59

c-way
Verified Member
Website

That's great news! Congratulations enjoy your pass plus course and look forward to your new independance  big_smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#11 17-05-07 11:41:00

lizzy69

OH Dwalin i'm over the moon for you well done

#12 17-05-07 11:59:18

pinball
Verified Member
Website

Congrats on passing your driving test, safe driving

#13 17-05-07 13:05:47

posh
Verified Member

welldone . 8-)keep the good standards up.

#14 17-05-07 15:52:29

Jularo

Hello Dwalin, Congratulations well done.Julie big_smile

#15 17-05-07 15:54:25

msdarcy721

yipidity doo-dahs!!! lol

and... awwwwwaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy big_smile

great news! great result!

all your hard work, good attitude- clearly paid off big_smile

enjoy that pink license, you've worked so hard to get! wink (with a few tipples of course to celebrate! big_smile)

safe driving hun xx

#16 17-05-07 18:58:51

dwalin

lol  thank you im so chuffed and so happy my adi stuck with me even though im scatter brained lol.
have to admit all the tears and sadness of past fails ment nothing when i passed today.
so anyone taking theres keep going you will pass.dwalin

#17 17-05-07 19:01:03

24fansal

FANTASTIC NEWS DWALIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so so pleased 4 u, i have thought about u today and sent u lots of pma lol!! That's brilliant, u enjoy ur new found freedom cos u really do deserve it. Bet ur glad u didn't give up now eh?  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  xxxx

#18 17-05-07 19:20:40

*kayla*

well done

welcome to the world of a full liscence, now the learning really begins

im sooo addicted to cash call shows! lol

#19 17-05-07 20:03:23

DEE

Well done Dwalin

Told you that you could do it
How was the muppet in the yellow vest???? big_smile
Congrats
Ive sent you a pm

Dee

THEORY PASSED 1ST TIME...20 JULY
PASSED 14 DEC 10 MINORS!!!!!
IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCCESS COMES IN A CAN NOT A CANNOT!!!!
event.png

#20 17-05-07 20:15:03

tmg555
Verified Member

Well done keep up the good habits

Les Hayes
Approved Driving Instructor
For driving lessons in and around the Reading area
www.hayes-driving-lessons.co.uk
Tel 0118 9626 473

#21 17-05-07 21:11:43

worddogg

Congratulations Dwalin  lol lol   well done you !!

drivertrainingtodayxi8.jpg
SIG DONE BY >>REBELEFX<<

#22 17-05-07 22:56:59

Angie321
Verified Member
Website

big_smile
[b]

Well done you should be really proud of yourself.

What a great feeling it is when the Examiner says "I',m pleased to say......."

Keep up the good work, remember what you have been taught and drive safely.

Angie

www.beltup2drive.co.uk for lessons in and around Plymouth.

#23 30-05-07 16:06:54

nicnac

Hi dwalin,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, i go away for a few weeks come back, and you have passed!
I told you that you would do it diddnt i !!! wink
Well done very pleased for you, enjoy your new found freedom!
nicnac xxxxxxxxxxx big_smile

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
event.png
[/url]

THEORY TEST JUNE 05...PASSED 1ST TIME
1ST PRACTICAL TEST 1/12/06...FAILED=1 SERIOUS-4 MINORS
2ND PRACTICAL TEST 14/12/06...FAILED=1 SERIOUS 4 MINORS
3RD PRACTICAL TEST 3/4/07...PASSED!!!!
5 MINORS!

#24 30-05-07 18:37:05

dwalin

hey thanks pet.hope you had a lovely time away.i am indeed enjoying it although still scared a bit.dwalin

Board footer