You are not logged in.

#1 29-03-04 12:15:51

awaddington

Booking a practical test

Hi everyone,

Just me having a moan again!  wink

I applied for a Saturday test at Eastbourne.  The DSA replied to say they couldn't give me the date I wanted (end of April) and that I was to contact them about it.  I've tried (and tried and tried!) to call the number on their letter (often not getting through), I've tried to rearrange the test date on the DSA website, I've tried sending them an email (no reply as yet)...

It's getting to be very frustrating! :evil:

Can anyone help, as I don't want to leave it too much longer?  Should I try contacting the Eastbourne test centre direct, or try another test centre?

Thanks,

Alison.

29-03-04 12:15:51

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Booking a practical test

#2 29-03-04 15:28:53

Liesa

Hi Alison

You moan all you like!

The problems you're experiencing are fairly common nowadays, it'd be completly useless contacting the test centre directly, they don't have any say in the matter.

The best thing you can do is keep trying, I know it's a pain. You could try a different test centre, but make sure 1st that your instructor covers that test centre, or you could end up in a no win situation.

Hope this helps.

#3 29-03-04 18:14:44

Badger

Hi Alison,

You dont have to put up with this at all.

Ring DSA Head OfficeCustomer Service and tell them the problems you are having, particularly with getting through to the Booking Centre.

Their number is 0115 901 2500.  That is the switchboard.

Ask for Customer Service.

Let us know how you get on.

Badger

#4 30-03-04 11:41:51

awaddington

Hi Liesa, Hi Badger,

Thanks for replying.

It just so happens I had a reply to my email from the DSA this morning!  So I finally have my test date!!

I'm not telling you when it is, though - just in case I fail it!
wink

Alison.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 30-03-04 15:16:18

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

Good luck with it  smile

#6 30-03-04 17:56:04

Liesa

All the best Alison big_smile

#7 31-03-04 11:42:34

awaddington