You are not logged in.

#1 04-05-07 10:47:42

WannaDrive

Hi everyone

Hi everyone,

I'm a learner from Coventry. I have had 46 hours of lessons and am now in the position where I need to "fine tune" the nitty gritty bits that are stopping me from being test ready. I'm so desperate to pass even though I don't have a car I just want to get it done.

I'm so glad I found this place and some people who feel like me! I am always pestering my friends and family with questions about when they learnt to drive, so it's nice I have some fellow learners to ask.

04-05-07 10:47:42

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi everyone

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 04-05-07 12:03:53

pinball
Verified Member
Website

HI Wannadrive and welcome to forum site you will find lots of useful information in this site.
Good luck with driving lessons.

#3 04-05-07 16:28:56

starlight_

Hiya WannaDrive

We're at about the same stage with lessons, I've got a test booked to aim for, am finding the fine tuning frustrating! I've had some good advice from peeps here lol

See you around the forum

Kate

I blinking passed, at last!! smile 19/03/08 - OMG I've been driving a year! Sold Betty & haven't stopped sobbing since....

#4 04-05-07 19:10:07

alt
Verified Member

hiya welcome, great place for advice this. good luck with your training.

#5 04-05-07 21:27:42

DEE

Hi there

Welcome to the forum  big_smile
This is a great place for help and advice.
I would have given up learning to drive if it hadnt been for the people on here   :oops:
They really helped me and im sure that we will all help you in any way that we can
All you have to do is shout up!  big_smile
Join us in the chat room sometime you will be most welcome  big_smile

Dee

THEORY PASSED 1ST TIME...20 JULY
PASSED 14 DEC 10 MINORS!!!!!
IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCCESS COMES IN A CAN NOT A CANNOT!!!!
event.png

#6 06-05-07 15:30:35

msdarcy721

Hi WannaDrive,

feel free to pester away here lol

no one minds a jot lol

it's a good place to learn quite a bit- minus the boring bit; especially with people on here who are keen to offer their help/support whenever you might need it wink

don't be afraid to ask anything. as so many peeps have said before; the only daft thing is when a question isn't posed for fear of the ridiculous  roll

good luck X

#7 06-05-07 21:55:49

posh
Verified Member

hi and welcome to the forum, ive got some family in coventry  smile

#8 07-05-07 15:56:42

keefidee
Verified Member
Website

Welcome to the forum. I haven't any family in Coventry, but been sent there a few times. ;D

#9 07-05-07 19:44:46

emma155

Hi, welcome to the forum  smile

Started learning to drive: December 2005
Theory Passed 1/2/2007 - 35/35 & 59/75
Practical: 15/08/2007 - 5 Minors

Board footer