You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 30-04-07 13:42:11

Jaemey
Verified Member
Website

HOWZAT!!!

Well folks, as of 11:33 this mornig I have officially passed my part 2. Just thought I'd let you guys know. What a relief although I am slightly deflated due to the number of faults. I made it though with the skin of my teeth. big_smile Dunno whether to actually go for my pink licence. I was thinking that I will do as much as I can for the first and second attempts at part three (assuming i fail these of course lol)  then apply before my third attemp. I have quite a few friends and family that I can teach for free. Still undecided though

Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!

www.passexpress.co.uk

30-04-07 13:42:11

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: HOWZAT!!!

#2 30-04-07 13:59:08

Yicker
Verified Member

well done mate!!
a pass is a pass, i got four faults on mine.
enjoy the feeling

#3 30-04-07 15:14:20

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Congratulations!  That's another hurdle out of the way, good luck to you for your part 3 training.  smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#4 30-04-07 16:11:46

keefidee
Verified Member
Website

Well done. Enjoy part 3.  wink

#5 30-04-07 17:01:40

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

Yeah I got 4 faults on mine-well done. Dont forget they are looking for almost perfection-its not like a learner getting 5 faults.

For intensive driving courses or weekly lessons from a driving school using the latest Audi A3 - covering the Slough and surrounding areas - visit www.go-pass-driving-school.co.uk

#6 30-04-07 19:25:22

alt
Verified Member

many many congrats to you, now the hard work begins roll ;D

#7 30-04-07 19:46:22

pj
Verified Member

Well done big_smile

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#8 30-04-07 20:13:00

julian
Verified Member
Website

Well done! Now the fun starts. big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

Part 1 - 24/03/06  (97/67) 1st time
Part 2 - 06/06/06  (2 minors) 1st time
Pink License - 05/03/07
Part 3 - 20/4/07 (5/4) 1st time
www.Lme2drive.co.uk

#9 30-04-07 21:49:15

pinball
Verified Member
Website

Well done and congrats.

#10 30-04-07 23:20:27

AndyBerry

Well done Jaemey... told you you had nothing to worry about mate!

Andy

#11 01-05-07 00:02:02

john55
Verified Member

big congrats. well done. 2/3 of the way there.  smile

If you can't do it safely don't do it at all

#12 01-05-07 00:33:28

Disky
Verified Member
Website

Well,, J came into chat last night and it would be fair to say, he was crapping himself LOL,, well not literally, all the words of wisdom and help couldnt put little J to bed smile

Im so happy for you m8, in Dec last year i was in the same position, so i know what you were going thru,,, it was like hell with a dose of $hit added for good measure, but hey,, you are strong and you got that pass and thats all that matters,, so go for it m8,,, get that part 3 started, as john says your 2/3 of the way there.

Oh,, and come back into chat, see we dont bite much, and we will support you all the way m8, most have been there and provide me with a great deal of encouragement !

And well done again,,

Ray smile

#13 01-05-07 09:05:17

Jaemey
Verified Member
Website

thanks you guys. disky crappining it is an undersrtatement. i gave up wearing underwear coz i'd soiled so many pairs lol. will see you in chat i'm sure i'l be the same if not worse come part 3 time ;D

Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!

www.passexpress.co.uk

#14 01-05-07 21:33:54

Scattyem
Verified Member

well done jaemey! I passed with 6 faults..... stalled twice, roll

So a pass is a pass!

Gremlin Driver training. The empire starts...........

#15 01-05-07 22:00:18

cat
Verified Member

well done m8

good luck with ur part 3 training i enjoyed it made me buzz

cath

Black Cat Driving School

catherine685@btinternet.com

Board footer