You are not logged in.

#1 18-04-07 17:36:29

les
Verified Member

INTRODUCING MYSELF

Hi,

my name is Les and I failed my first part 3 in oct 2006 and have my second attempt is June 2007 and I still feel under prepared!!!
Certain parts still not sinking in could be me being thick or the training!!

18-04-07 17:36:29

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: INTRODUCING MYSELF

#2 18-04-07 17:52:16

DampDog
Verified Member

Hiya Les, welcome mate.

I definitely know that feeling, 10 sessions into my part3 and wonder how my little brain cells not exploded yet... big_smile
Plenty of help on hand here though.

DD

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

I used to be a compleat idiot, until some bits fell off...

#3 18-04-07 18:48:13

alt
Verified Member

hi les, this is a great place to learn. have a look at the p3 write ups, you will find them a great help.

#4 18-04-07 18:53:16

pj
Verified Member

Hiya Les, where are you based :?

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 18-04-07 19:21:34

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Hi Les,
Welcome to the forum, Lotssssssssssss of useful bits & bobs here  big_smile

Good Luck in June  8-)

#6 18-04-07 20:12:19

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

#7 18-04-07 20:17:13

pinball
Verified Member
Website

Hello LES

#8 18-04-07 21:46:02

kjs
Verified Member
Website

#9 19-04-07 19:30:41

keefidee
Verified Member
Website

Welcome to the forum Les, ask and you will find answers.

#10 19-04-07 21:26:52

tmg555
Verified Member

Hi Les and welcome i wish i had found this site after i had failed my 1st pt 3 lots of help and advice available on here just ask.

Les Hayes
Approved Driving Instructor
For driving lessons in and around the Reading area
www.hayes-driving-lessons.co.uk
Tel 0118 9626 473

Board footer