You are not logged in.

#1 15-02-07 19:09:07

Brad Pitstop
Verified Member

Training Buddy Croydon / SE London

Hi I have  been on a pink badge for six months. I intend to take prt3 for the second time in about 2 months. I currently train with an ordit registered trainer for a couple of hours each week but would like to enhance the training with a buddy. Please let me know if you are interested or would like to ask any questions. Thanks Richard

15-02-07 19:09:07

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Training Buddy Croydon / SE London

#2 29-03-07 23:26:46

maders
Verified Member
Website

hello, Im currently training for part 2, I my be not upto your standard, but I would like help. I live in east london but can travel. I work shifts so im free during the week. so if i can help you to help me just let me know.

'be driven to success'

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 30-03-07 06:18:04

kev elliott

Hi, just wondering if this would be of any use to the both of you

http://www.drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/fo … #msg160436

#4 30-03-07 15:21:24

pj
Verified Member

He alreadys comes to the meeting Kev, this is one of the wednesday night gang lol

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#5 18-04-07 17:21:02

Brad Pitstop
Verified Member

Surely there must be someone in the S/E London area who could do with a training buddy!!! I don't bite and I'm quite a fun guy really. So once again, anyone who want's to do a bit of training plse let me know.  Cheers all ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

#6 18-04-07 18:22:13

pj
Verified Member

Vanda & I can also re-assure peeps out there he doesn't bite, perhaps if we say you do look like Brad Pitt you might get someone interested neutral lol

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#7 18-04-07 18:32:21

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

Brad Dimmy is looking for a buddy and hes in east london.

For intensive driving courses or weekly lessons from a driving school using the latest Audi A3 - covering the Slough and surrounding areas - visit www.go-pass-driving-school.co.uk

#8 18-04-07 21:45:40

Brad Pitstop
Verified Member

Cheers PJ  I think " stunt or is that stunted double for Phil Mitchell is more like it. Captain I know Dimmy is also looking for a buddy, I've meet him once in person. A very nice chap but we're a bit too far away from each other, thanks for the thought though.

#9 18-04-07 21:55:27

pj
Verified Member

you could meet half way neutral

PJ Dip DI

#10 20-04-07 08:25:25

maders
Verified Member
Website

have you managed to get a subject (buddy) to train with, ive just booked my part 2 and i would love to have some help,
just let me know

thanks

lee

'be driven to success'

#11 20-04-07 08:48:18

Brad Pitstop
Verified Member

Lee,
      I will PM you with my mobile and we can have a chat and see what you think. Cheers Richard

#12 20-04-07 09:17:33

Green Arrow
Verified Member

Dimmy has a problem getting to that part of london, I've never known anyone get so lost trying to get to a meeting. Nowt to do with me navigating with a laptop i couldn't work   roll lol Brad i will give you a good kick up the backside and sort you out  tongue lol

www.HNDdrivingschool.co.uk

Adi teaching in and around Salisbury wiltshire

#13 20-04-07 12:05:06

Brad Pitstop
Verified Member

Ahhh Green Arrow now I see.Ta for the PM I did get a little confused!! ;D

#14 20-04-07 17:20:43

Green Arrow
Verified Member

big_smile tongue It's a man thing not being able to navigate properly. Don't worry Dimmy you'll get there in the end  lol

www.HNDdrivingschool.co.uk

Adi teaching in and around Salisbury wiltshire

#15 09-05-07 21:08:39

GerryMirrors

Hello Mr Pitstop,

You've got a really GREAT name! I wish I could have one like that!

I have just joined the forum and seen your Training Buddy post.

If you still need a buddy or would like another buddy please get in touch.

I live in East Croydon at Sandilands.

My next Part 3 test is on 18th May and yes I would certainly like some extra practice.

smile

#16 09-05-07 21:10:48

VandADI
Administrator

Well hello there GerryMirrors,  from one Croydonian to another.

#17 09-05-07 21:13:00

pj
Verified Member

I've just text him to get himself on the forum big_smile

PJ Dip DI

#18 09-05-07 21:46:55

Michael (in Croydon)
Verified Member

Hi GerryMirrors
Good to see you here!
hopefully brad will be able to buddy with you
see you later
Michael

You can tell a horse to drink a thousand times, but all you really need to do is help him realise he’s thirsty. (Coaching)"

#19 09-05-07 21:54:05

pj
Verified Member

Gerrymirrors are you young & handsome :? if so bring him along next wednesday Rich wink lol

PJ Dip DI

#20 09-05-07 22:01:32

Brad Pitstop
Verified Member

Stop it PJ, I think you'll find I'm the only young and handsome one allowed on Wednesdays!! big_smile big_smile

#21 09-05-07 22:12:52

VandADI
Administrator

OMG we will have to squeeze 4 of us onto the settee  big_smile

#22 18-05-07 15:50:57

maders
Verified Member
Website

hey richard, i know that you have been busy i was just wondering if you will be free to give me a heads up on the test route to that i might have an idea of where im giong lol

'be driven to success'

Board footer