You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 13-04-07 07:11:02

tobyphotos
Verified Member
Website

On a Pink

Hi all, I have not been on here for some time, but i had a first time pass ( learner) at Borehamwood Test centre Yesterday 12/04/2007, and it gave me such a buzz as i have had that student from the word go. he had no driving/riding experience whatsoever. He started with me in early January and was having 4 hours per week tuition and later on started to get private practice with dad.

Our morning started with the warm up lesson ,after having checked he has all the documents he needed, quick recap on show me /tell me. He was feeling the nerves, so i told him that everyone has the nerves.
We had a general drive around just to see what the traffic conditions were like and put right any small things but we were still a little early so, off to Tesco car park for a few bay parks.
shortly after we arrive at TC, i try to keep his mind off it by talking about any rubbish i could think of. then appears examiner. they then go off to car  for the start.
I can only liken my feeling as that of an expectant father!! that 40 mins must have been the longest of my life. But then again the 40 mins went very quick (with hind sight)
I am sorry to say that i did not sit in on the debrief, however it seemed like an eternity. when Examiner was finished. i walked to car to find that my 'boy' was out of the car going the wrong way looking for me with a little tear in his eye he tells me he got a pass with only 8 minors.

I know this is very brief but i just wanted to share my news with you all.
Well he made my day!!

Taking a Positive approach to learning to Drive
www.positivetuition.co.uk
+447828724510

13-04-07 07:11:02

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: On a Pink

#2 13-04-07 07:25:46

keefidee
Verified Member
Website

Well done tobyphotos, gives you as much of a buzz as the pupil when they pass doesn't it.  big_smile

#3 13-04-07 08:09:44

Top Marks
Verified Member

Hey there Toby!

Good to read things are going the right way for you!

I will never forget my first pupil pass, i was over the moon!

Well done to you and your student, it will be the first of many for you!

Mark

[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/markadi_2006/av.jpg[/img]

WWW.Top-Marks-SoM.CoM

#4 13-04-07 11:49:25

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Excellent news toby  big_smile Glad to hear things r going well for u, long may it continue  wink

#5 13-04-07 19:28:23

tobyphotos
Verified Member
Website

It sure does give you a good feeling!!!!  i'm still buzzing!! with a big grin from ear to ear.

Taking a Positive approach to learning to Drive
www.positivetuition.co.uk
+447828724510

Board footer