You are not logged in.

#1 15-06-06 21:49:43

Serpico
Verified Member

Citroen C4 coupe

I've just ordered myself a Citroen C4 Coupe diesel to pick up at the end of the month. I fancied something a bit different. There's one guy here in Hull teaching in a C4, but it's the 4 door hatch, not the coupe. Has anyone seen anyone teaching in a C4 Coupe?

Looking forward to picking it up, but I'm just a little worried I'll put petrol in like the cretin I am.

15-06-06 21:49:43

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Citroen C4 coupe

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 15-06-06 22:58:35

kjs
Verified Member
Website

Hope you havn't ordered the one that dose the dance and the ice skating. THAT'S MINE. Thank you Ha! Ha!

kjs

#3 06-07-06 14:28:24

Serpico
Verified Member

I went for the coupe diesel, 1.6 HDI. It's incredibly well specced, and a delight to drive. I love it to death. So far all my pupils like it. Despite what people say, rear visibility is fine. Take one for a test drive yourself and you'll see.

The front spoiler is a little low, so extra care needs to be taken on the turn in the road The A pillars are long due to the slope of the windscreen, which makes that pillar's blindspot a little larger, but it's nothing to worry about

I've just done my first fill up, after 490 miles. I averaged 53.5 mpg, which isn't bad in a car that's not run in yet, who's air-con is on max all the time in this weather.

I love it.

#4 06-07-06 15:57:08

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

[img=Comic Sans MS]I drive a c4 1.6 sx 5 door, test drove the coupe too, but finally decided on this one, but both where great to drive its just down to personal choice. its a dream to drive, the only lil thing is as was said about the pillar blindspot, but its not a big prob. i am taking my pt2 in few weeks in it, and while ive been practising ive not had any probs reversing or doin any manoeuvres. Enjoy ur car  big_smile[/img]

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#5 06-07-06 16:17:09

Serpico
Verified Member

whats the visibility like to the rear when it rains. the rear wiper is tiny. I thought about putting rain x on the rear glass to improve things when its raining

It hasn't rained yet, but I honestly think the rear wiper is only there because people expect one. I can't see any way that rain could cause visibility problems on that sheer rear screen.

#6 07-07-06 17:29:26

sparkle

We got 2 adi's using them now, very nice motors-me liking.

I wanna know if 'that advert' persuaded you all to buy one......i bet it did :evil:

Gotta say the Mini is starting to annoy me now lol SO many adi's using them-blending in like corsas yikes (no offence to corsa owners you understand wink)

#7 30-03-07 12:20:33

AndyBerry

Has anyone tried one of these ???? Just wondering how the funny shaped rear window affects manouvering and visibility. We're considering replacing my partners car with one but haven't been out for a test drive or anything yet.

Andy

#8 30-03-07 12:48:18

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

We have a C4, i used it to take my pt2 in, and practise for pt3, (ive also driven C2 & C3) as nice as it is to drive, vision out of back window is not good for manoeuvres, and the windscreen pillars are quite thick. So personally i wouldnt want to use it as a training car, or the smaller models purely due to back window vision, but very happy with it as a family car. Hope that helps smile

#9 01-04-07 15:47:30

AndyBerry

Yeah does help - if we have one I would be looking for something I could use as a training car if needs be.

Andy

#10 01-04-07 17:46:01

DampDog
Verified Member

I use my trainers C4 (5dr) for all my part 3 training, it's been fine. Big central digital speedo is handy, feels slightly high sided for my taste but it's not given me any problems. Not a fantastic view out of the rear window but not too bad.

ADI (car)
1st CT (5)

I used to be a compleat idiot, until some bits fell off...

#11 01-04-07 17:50:12

Disky
Verified Member
Website

my m8 has one as his family car and says it's very heavy on petrol,, also said he would not buy another.

#12 15-09-07 21:40:58

Serpico
Verified Member

I have the diesel coupe, and once run in averages over 55mpg.  Over a year later I still love the car.

Board footer