You are not logged in.

#1 30-03-07 12:58:36

reddragonbus
Verified Member

EXCELSIOR TRAINING Fleet Diploma

I'd just like to thank Nigel at EXCELSIOR TRAINING

I've just returned from completing the Fleet diploma course with Nigel in Stoke. I had a great time and enjoyed the course, learned alot of new things and would highly recommend it.

big_smile

LGV PCV Instructor DVSA ADI Fleet

30-03-07 12:58:36

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: EXCELSIOR TRAINING Fleet Diploma

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 30-03-07 17:56:56

Disky
Verified Member
Website

Great stuff Jonathan, well done m8

And offcourse, well done to Nigel smile

#3 30-03-07 18:00:10

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

I think there's a few of us on here who've done Nigels' course now! And yes - I'd highly recommend it too. big_smile

#4 30-03-07 20:28:33

hector
Verified Member
Website

Jonathan

Can you come back down the M6, i cant find my car in the car park with my sunglasses on smile smile smile

I need that yellow Skoda to guide me in ;D ;D ;D ;D

If any one ever wants to stay in Stoke (Lets be honest try not too!) Jonathan can highly reccomend a local motel yikes yikes

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 
James Dawson Grade 6 ADI (Ordit Registered) Ba (Hons) Driver Education
ADI qualification/Check test training/Excelsior DSA Ordit/fleet courses
Johnny boy United 20 its coming son

#5 30-03-07 21:42:02

reddragonbus
Verified Member

Yes I can highly recommend not staying at the plough.  wink

LGV PCV Instructor DVSA ADI Fleet

#6 30-03-07 22:55:34

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

So now you gota find some fleet work Red.  big_smile

For intensive driving courses or weekly lessons from a driving school using the latest Audi A3 - covering the Slough and surrounding areas - visit www.go-pass-driving-school.co.uk

#7 31-03-07 10:01:13

amby
Verified Member

Yes it is a very good couse, Nigel makes you work for it and gives very clear and sound advice.  I did my fleet badge with excelsior a few weeks ago and would recommend to anyone who is interested! :adibadge:
Many thanks Nigel. and hello Tim

DSA ADI (Car), Cardington Grade 'A', Fleet Registered, 7303 Teaching Certificate.
Ordit Registered
Instructor Training Parts 1,2, & 3 Stafford and Surrounding areas

Board footer