You are not logged in.

#1 29-03-07 16:01:34

keith williams
Verified Member

Check test the other week

Hi all,

It's been a while since posting on here, been really busy lately.

Had my first proper check test the other week, pleased to get a 5  big_smile

Just treated it like any other lesson, just warned the learner the week before that there would be someone sitting in on our next lesson and that was it. Felt very relaxed with the SE which really helped, even had a good old chat with him after about the state of the industry etc.

Didn't try to do anything too differently than I normally do, which meant I was able to remain comfortable and relaxed the whole way though. Looking back on it I can see how I could've and should've changed one or two things to get a 6 but I'll know for next time. Should've been a little more flexible on what I was aiming to teach her that day and read the road ahead a little further on one occassion.

Still, very happy with a 5 and it definitely wasn't as bad as I thought it would be

29-03-07 16:01:34

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Check test the other week

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 29-03-07 22:01:52

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Hi Kieth, like you I had my first check test last November (after two years on the green!)  I took my own pupil too and got a grade 5  well chuffed and looking forward to a few years of good honest graft before the next one!  Congratulations, great result!  big_smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#3 29-03-07 22:10:42

VandADI
Administrator

Nice one Keith - like yourself, I know exactly what to do next time to get that 6  wink

Board footer