You are not logged in.

#1 18-03-07 08:23:57

chicane87

New

Hi all I'm Chicane87 i have just started to learn to be a driving instructor. am currently unemployed (made redundant in Feb07 sad so decided to that this is what i want to do. i love driving and have been doing driving jobs for the last 10 years and now i think its time i can give back some of what i have learned. i am taking my course with The Instructors College at Sidcup ( i live in croydon) i have had a good look at this site and as i have only been a member for a day i have found some useful tips already. i hope that if i have any ? that this site will help.
thank you

18-03-07 08:23:57

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 18-03-07 08:42:53

keefidee
Verified Member
Website

Welcome on board chicane87. I have found some really knowledgeable people here, have a good look around and do not  be afraid to ask. Good luck for your training.

#3 18-03-07 10:34:53

kev elliott

Hi,
Welcome to the forum. I hope your training is progressing well. You will find many varied points of view on topics thoughout the boards, take the time to browse around at some point and will find much of interest.

Hope to see you around at some time.

#4 18-03-07 10:40:37

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Chicane and welcome to the forum  smile
As you live in Croydon, you are more than welcome to come to the ADI workshops for help and advice on driving instruction.  These are free of charge.  Michael In Croydon runs them, check out his website at http://www.10easystages.co.uk/instructor.htm

#5 18-03-07 15:09:08

Brucie

Hi. I live in Croydon too.

#6 18-03-07 16:33:18

pj
Verified Member

Are you young & handsome :?  if so definately come along wink lol, we have even trained Michael into making coffee big_smile

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#7 18-03-07 18:41:03

alt
Verified Member

hi,n welcome. your going to get some fantastic help n advice from this site. good luck with your training

#8 18-03-07 19:03:42

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

#9 18-03-07 20:12:47

Brucie

Could be two Brucie's here - what a result eh?

#10 18-03-07 20:14:15

Brucie

MICHAEL IS A FIRST CLASS TRAINER - GOT PROBLEMS GO WITH HIM - I KNOW - I WORK WITH HIM!!!!

#11 18-03-07 20:15:44

Brucie

Sorry that's

mike@10easystages.co.uk

Give him a call - he's the bees knees!

#12 18-03-07 20:16:27

pinball
Verified Member
Website

Hi chicane and welcome

Board footer