You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 18-03-07 19:14:15

EMMAJANE
Verified Member

is anyone in south east [kent ]

hi all is there anyone in the south east
near dartford , bexleyheath , crayford

em x

x emma x
part 1 ..  passed ..dec 07
part 2 ... passed 31st march ....2 faults 
part 3 ...  on the pink [june]

18-03-07 19:14:15

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: is anyone in south east [kent ]

#2 18-03-07 20:10:49

Brucie

HI I am Brucie. Live in Croydon. Welcome. What are you looking for and how are you studying at present. I have been a Grade 6 since 1992 and teaching since 1988 trained a load of PDI's how can I help you? Brucie

#3 06-04-07 06:56:06

wiko66
Verified Member

Hi Emma, I'm in chatham, just about to take part 3, I'm happy to help you, (if I can) lol smile

#4 24-07-07 15:04:49

A*
Verified Member

Hi I cover the whole of the DA area, what is you would like help with? I am happy to help if I can. Pm me perhaps we could meet?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#5 26-11-07 18:35:55

EMMAJANE
Verified Member

thanks all for replys . what school is yours called

Hi I cover the whole of the DA area, what is you would like help with? I am happy to help if I can. Pm me perhaps we could meet?

x emma x

#6 27-11-07 08:27:22

A*
Verified Member

Hi Emma I work for The Big Red L Company.

#7 27-11-07 15:18:26

EMMAJANE
Verified Member

ahh ok i see them about all the time

i will pm u

x emma x

Board footer