You are not logged in.

#1 16-03-07 22:04:44

Primo

Extra training on pink licence

I am supposed to have 5 extra hours training, signed off before a 2nd attempt at the Part 3, while on a trainee licence.

Does anyone know if this requirement does not apply if the licence expires before the test date?   

16-03-07 22:04:44

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Extra training on pink licence

#2 17-03-07 21:21:20

Scattyem
Verified Member

I'm not 100% per cent sure, but if you weren't on the pink, you would still need those extra five hours training, so my suggestion would be that yes it is a requirement whether you are on a pink, be it expiring or not, or not on a pink.

Hope that helps!!

Gremlin Driver training. The empire starts...........

#3 17-03-07 21:37:28

kev elliott

scaty,
The extra hours training is only a requirment on a pink license.

If the pink license expires then you are no longer under the rules for the pink license so therefore the 5 hours is not a requirement, however if you wanted to extend your pink license then it would become neccesasary.

#4 17-03-07 21:39:38

Scattyem
Verified Member

??????, you mean had i not been on pink i could have got away with out going back to the colllege for all the abuse i got from ams!!!!! lol

Is there any requirement for those who aren't on pink? It seems quite strange if there isn't!!

Thanks Kev!

Gremlin Driver training. The empire starts...........

#5 18-03-07 09:02:20

kev elliott

No Em,
There is no requirement for extra training - in actual fact you could sit your part 3 with no training at all if you were not on the training license.

Board footer