You are not logged in.

#1 26-03-04 11:22:18

AmandaR

Anyone Used LDC

Hi There

Was just wondering if anyone is using/had used Learner Drivers Centres? :?:

I'm looking at going with them as I really need to be taking my test in the next 10 weeks (as am 25 weeks pregnant). big_smile

I took my test 4 years ago and had quite a few lessons upto that point but lost the plot on the actual test.  I've been looking at their test booster course.  roll

Any recommendations etc would be grateful. :mrgreen:

Cheers

Amanda

26-03-04 11:22:18

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Anyone Used LDC

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 26-03-04 14:42:14

Approved Instructor
Verified Member
Website

Re: Anyone Used LDC

Hi AmandaR,

just a note about 'recommendations' I'm not sure what part of the country you live so cant realy recommend anyone as they may live quite a way from you ?

Board footer