You are not logged in.

#1 09-03-07 11:50:17

lizzy69

I only went and passed !!!!!!!

Last week I was moaning about having to wait 9 wks for my next test,but on Tuesday I got a last min cancellation for this morning and went and passed big_smile

It hasn't sunk in yet still in shock yikes

Tell you more later

gonna have a well deserved cup of tea big_smile

09-03-07 11:50:17

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: I only went and passed !!!!!!!

#2 09-03-07 11:57:09

msdarcy721

a well deserved cuppa?

may be something a bit stronger later on big_smile (provided you're not driving of course) lol

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great news smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

i bet you're delighted smile smile smile smile smile

little miss pink lol

#3 09-03-07 11:59:58

posh
Verified Member

welldone, 8-) smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 09-03-07 12:31:28

DEE

Awwwwww Lizzy

Well done you
You are a clever girl  big_smile
I told you that you would do it, Didnt I?
So happy for you hun
Happy and safe motoring

Dee

THEORY PASSED 1ST TIME...20 JULY
PASSED 14 DEC 10 MINORS!!!!!
IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCCESS COMES IN A CAN NOT A CANNOT!!!!
event.png

#5 09-03-07 14:15:00

24fansal

That's absolutely fantastic, well done honeybunch!! It's such a great feeling isn't it? I was on a high for about 6 weeks after mine.

#6 09-03-07 15:14:16

dwalin

;D ;D ;D smile well done thats fantastic news .i bet you feel on top of the world.huge hugs dwalin.

#7 09-03-07 15:26:18

evan

Well done Lizzie, I'll have a cuppa, no sugar just milk for me.  Ev ;D

#8 09-03-07 15:28:36

starlight_

Well Done Lizzy!! smile

I blinking passed, at last!! smile 19/03/08 - OMG I've been driving a year! Sold Betty & haven't stopped sobbing since....

#9 09-03-07 16:51:16

worddogg

Congratulations  ,Lizzy ,well done you  ;D
What a great feeling it must be  ;D

drivertrainingtodayxi8.jpg
SIG DONE BY >>REBELEFX<<

#10 09-03-07 17:03:32

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

Hope u treated urself to a biccie or two with ur cuppa  big_smile Enjoy ur new found freedom

#11 09-03-07 17:28:34

Speedie

FANTASTIC!! It was obviously mean't to happen that way  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kim x

Theory passed: 24/4/07 - 32/35 & 60/75
Practical passed: 18/05/07

#12 09-03-07 17:42:43

pj
Verified Member

Congratulations big_smile drive safe wink

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#13 09-03-07 23:16:33

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Ahh Lizzie that's great news!! Huge congratulations to you,  good to see you got a cancellation! Well done, enjoy your new found freedom and stay safe!  big_smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#14 10-03-07 12:53:48

lizzy69

Hi guys,

Still haven't come back down to earth yet

got a cancellation on Tuesday and thought lets go for it,only told a selective few.

I had the same ex as last time who was really nice,I had 2 hours sleep the night before because I was so worried,felt really rubbish on the morning like a zombie I was there with my red bull, black coffee,bananas,kalms and chocolate......NO WONDER I FELT SICK.
anyway had a couple of dodgy moments were I thought I had blown it....
did a tir,pp and es and got 7 minors,couldn't believe it when he said those magic words and gave him a big kiss. ;D

#15 10-03-07 12:59:30

msdarcy721

awww lizzy, such great news! not surprised that it hasn't quite sunk in!

especially when you consider just how much effort you put into gaining this result! you're now the proud owner of that FULL license! WOW!

may be you can ease off the Red Bull for a while, just whilst your body is recovering from the shock of having actually passed! yipppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 8-) lol

it didn't really sink in for me until quite a while after having passed! even when i had pink license, i thought, how the hell did that come here then? lol and the morning after my test day; it really didn't feel real! my ADI was surprised that i had managed it on the day, as he thought that my nerves my have let me down. but i was determined that i was going to prove just what i could do! and then i did it.

my sister, Lizzy, another lizzy lol had the same ADI as me; and he said to her after she had passed her test that he was wondering how she would perform on the day, because she didn't look nervous at all! he said she looked WAY too calm! but was nicely surprised she did ok!

we both ended up getting the same result: 6 minors (first go). quite funny really lol

safe driving hun x

#16 10-03-07 17:32:49

lainey

Big congratulations Lizzy!!! Well done you.  ;D ;D 

Took unsuccessful test in 1990 (have now had provisional licence for 17 years!!!) and then gave up but recently decided to try again as am much older and wiser (or should be).
Passed on 12th March 2007 - only 2 minors!!!!

#17 11-03-07 06:50:30

wiko66
Verified Member

Well done lizzy  ;D be safe

Board footer