You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 15-01-05 11:20:56

sibeks
Verified Member
Website

Forgot to Introduce myself

Hello, my name is Simon.
I only found this web site last week. I told my ADI Trainer about it and he said, how did you come about finding "iseekhere.com" had anything to do with driving instructors etc? and I said " I don't know, I just came accross it" if I did a google search what would I have put in it? Anyone tell me how I found it? Glad I did, it's really interesting, I visit it every day now for updates. Well done who thought this up.
Best wishes
Simon.

Part 1 Passed Nov 8th 04 - 1st Time
Part 2 Passed Apr 20th 05 - 2nd Time
Part 3 Passed Mar 23rd 06 - 2nd Time

http://www.rimmersdrivingschool.com

15-01-05 11:20:56

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Forgot to Introduce myself

#2 15-01-05 11:46:35

jimbo

Hi sibeks - welcome, the more the merrier, great site indeed....

#3 15-01-05 12:50:33

jonks

Sibeks, tehre is a good chance you found us on google. The site ranks well for hundreds of driver training related search terms on Google. smile

Welcome to the forums!  smile

#4 15-01-05 14:50:01

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Simon and welcome to the site  big_smile
I do hope that you will find this site useful and informative and good luck with your ADI training.
VandADI

Board footer