You are not logged in.

#1 08-03-07 08:48:24

Brucie

Oh well - I'm back

It's Brucie again. Thanks for your kind remarks. I guess I'm back, well at least for 24 hours!!!!

08-03-07 08:48:24

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Oh well - I'm back

#2 08-03-07 09:06:33

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Welcome back, Brucie - nice to see you & all that!

Ambition Driving College

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 08-03-07 10:10:03

Disky
Verified Member
Website

nice one m8, glad you came "home"  big_smile

#4 08-03-07 10:44:38

pj
Verified Member

Hiya Brucie....long time no see wink it must be at least 12 hrs since I last saw you lol or was that your twin I saw neutral lol

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

Board footer