You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 15-01-05 07:34:34

Robbie
Verified Member
Website

YELL.COM and LDC

Just to bring to attention any LDC instructors, who havent been on the LDC forum lately or ever!

2 days ago a local LDC instructor to me, pointed out that his name had disappeared from Yell.com
Yesterday i checked mine to find that i too, had disappeared, so i put a post on forum, and a few others have said they have also gone.
Roger has posted to say that they are aware and that michelle has been in contact with yell and that hopefully all service will be resumed soon.

I just thought i would make you aware and perhaps get in touch with Roger or Michelle to tell them. The more complaints, means they might do something soon!!!

I get a lot of business through Yell.com and yellow pages!

15-01-05 07:34:34

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: YELL.COM and LDC

Board footer