You are not logged in.

#1 15-02-07 17:43:44

Brucie

Hi everyone

Couldn't resist this anymore. I'm Brucie and it's nice to see you - to see you nice. Been an ADI for 21 years in Croydon. Very interesting site. I shall have a good look at it in the next day or so, but until then it's goobye from me - and it's goodbye from him. See you all soon. Thanks
Brucie
P.S  Apologies for the double post, my previous account was accidentally deleted  wink)

15-02-07 17:43:44

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi everyone

#2 15-02-07 17:49:42

kev elliott

Welcome back then.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 27-02-07 23:54:28

tmg555
Verified Member

Hello brucie" what do points make"  "you dont get anything for a pair, not in this game" "hello dollies do your dealing" "give us a twirl" sorry bout all that i just had to get it off my chest.

Les Hayes
Approved Driving Instructor
For driving lessons in and around the Reading area
www.hayes-driving-lessons.co.uk
Tel 0118 9626 473

#4 27-02-07 23:56:10

tmg555
Verified Member

If your old enough you might even remember "i'm in charge" re sunday night at the london palladium.

Les Hayes
For driving lessons in and around the Reading area
www.hayes-driving-lessons.co.uk
Tel 0118 9626 473

#5 27-02-07 23:56:57

tmg555
Verified Member

Now i am showing my age Ha ha

Les Hayes