You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 17-02-07 19:00:02

Disky
Verified Member
Website

Scottish Part 3 Buddy Session UPDATED - March 18th (PAGE 2)

Hi All,

Decided to post this and see if there are any other peeps doing the part 3 that would like to come along and attend our buddy session that we have on a Sunday.

Next one will be:

When: Sunday 25th Feb 2007
Time: [b]12pm
Duration: [b]Poss 3 hours or as long as you can make it.

Basic idea is that we all have a chat then decide which PST's etc that we would like to practice. Swapping around so we can get different views of competence and ideas for improvements. You will use your own car, in which the "instructor" will give you a route or seies of commands to carry out, thus giving part 3 experience.

Even if you are not doin part 3 , but would like to come along for the "Banter", that would be great as well smile

If interested please reply below

thanx
Ray

17-02-07 19:00:02

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Scottish Part 3 Buddy Session UPDATED - March 18th (PAGE 2)

#2 17-02-07 20:46:12

Disky
Verified Member
Website

ME smile

#3 18-02-07 18:00:12

john55
Verified Member

and me   smile 

If you can't do it safely don't do it at all

#4 18-02-07 18:26:06

Little Miss PMT

Me too.
Could I just sit and observe the first time. Not sure about things at the moment. Was out today with instructor at Bathgate.
Only had 4hrs in car training..............or should I say slaughtering :cry:

#5 18-02-07 18:32:40

Disky
Verified Member
Website

LOL,, would be great to see you Louise smile

#6 22-02-07 17:17:30

Little Miss PMT

That is a definate yes from me  big_smile
Out again today..........I actualy came home happy, was even singing in the car on the way home yikes
See you all Sunday

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#7 22-02-07 18:00:26

Disky
Verified Member
Website

That is a definate yes from me  big_smile
Out again today..........I actualy came home happy, was even singing in the car on the way home yikes
See you all Sunday

Fantastic Louise, really glad your enjoying your part 3 training. Couple of times i fewlt like you have,, then bang,, up i go and think it's the best thing since....... err......... TOAST smile

look forward to seeing you there.

There is a small shop on MUIR ROAD, which is the next road after the test centre, we'll meet there at the car parking bits smile

cheers
Ray

#8 22-02-07 21:11:54

Little Miss PMT

Steady now, you're talking to someone who can get lost in Tescos  roll
Everytime I've been to Bathgate, I've managed to go a different route each time :?
I know where the open air market is, thats where I meet my instructor.
So If I go left out of that carpark and to the end of the road...........where do I go from there big_smile

#9 22-02-07 23:20:52

Disky
Verified Member
Website

dont go anywhere
i'll come get you,, make sure you have your mobile smile

#10 23-02-07 09:10:37

Little Miss PMT

Hokey cokey big_smile
I've always got my moby, I'll need an operation to get it off  roll

#11 25-02-07 16:57:25

Little Miss PMT

Had a fab day today big_smile
Learnt a lot.........even about my general driving :oops:
Also know what a rachet is too wink

#12 25-02-07 18:34:42

Disky
Verified Member
Website

hahahahaha,, thanx for that Louise,, we now know how big a ratchet is smile LOL

Glad you had some fun as well smile

#13 02-03-07 00:51:23

EKAL
Verified Member
Website

when and where is the next one my little "high heeled cowy booted buddy"???????? yikes

DSA ADI, DSA Fleet, RoADAR Diploma, RoADAR Gold.
SAFED for LGV/HGV - SAFED train the trainer
Driver CPC Trainer
www.agnewdrivertraining.co.uk

#14 02-03-07 01:09:29

Disky
Verified Member
Website

hahahahahahahah

Well........ This sunday 4th March

Destination TBC

Time 11am - poss 12pm

All welcome smile

#15 02-03-07 15:11:09

john55
Verified Member

i'm going. 11am would be good for me as i long as that suits anyone else thats going. i have a lesson at 2pm so would need to leave about 1.20ish.    smile

#16 15-03-07 23:53:20

Disky
Verified Member
Website

Hi All,

Decided to post this and see if there are any other peeps doing the part 3 that would like to come along and attend our buddy session that we have on a Sunday.

Next one will be:

When: Sunday 18th March 2007
Time: [b]12pm
Duration: [b]Poss 3-4 hours or as long as you can make it.

Basic idea is that we all have a chat then decide which PST's etc that we would like to practice. Swapping around so we can get different views of competence and ideas for improvements. You will use your own car, in which the "instructor" will give you a route or seies of commands to carry out, thus giving part 3 experience.

Even if you are not doin part 3 , but would like to come along for the "Banter", that would be great as well smile

If interested please reply below

thanx
Ray

People confirmed for this week are:

Disky
Megron
John55
EKAL

#17 16-03-07 00:05:55

john55
Verified Member

ok. so you supplying the strawberry bon-bons Ray? cant practice without them. need my fix......  big_smile 

#18 16-03-07 11:57:28

EKAL
Verified Member
Website

Looking forward to it, especially if "you know who" turns up this time :evil: :evil: :evil:

Driver CPC Trainer

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#19 16-03-07 18:04:24

megron
Verified Member

Looking forward to it, especially if "you know who" turns up this time :evil: :evil: :evil:

"You know who" will be turning up this time  big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile    Want my dvds and if I'm waiting for Ray to post them I'll be lucky to get them by Xmas  :evil: :evil: :evil:

#20 16-03-07 19:01:55

EKAL
Verified Member
Website

EKAL wrote:

"You know who" will be turning up this time  big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile    Want my dvds and if I'm waiting for Ray to post them I'll be lucky to get them by Xmas  :evil: :evil: :evil:

True...... i think he uses postman Pats Cat to deliver them, in saying that, I got mine yikes yikes

Its good Megron that you are attending this time, you can show us how its done roll big_smile

Driver CPC Trainer

#21 16-03-07 19:18:14

megron
Verified Member

True...... i think he uses postman Pats Cat to deliver them, in saying that, I got mine yikes yikes

Its good Megron that you are attending this time, you can show us how its done roll big_smile

lol lol lol Don't know about that!!!!

Tell me about it - if he spent less time prancing about in those high heel boots maybe he would get them posted on time   roll  roll  roll

#22 16-03-07 19:26:23

EKAL
Verified Member
Website

EKAL wrote:

lol lol lol Don't know about that!!!!

Tell me about it - if he spent less time prancing about in those high heel boots maybe he would get them posted on time   roll  roll  roll

even with his high heeled cowy boots, he needs a step, or passing tall bloke to reach the post box for him, maybe thats why it takes so long big_smile big_smile.
I've heard he's that small, he has to stand outside the offsales and ask someone to go in and get him booze ;D

Driver CPC Trainer

#23 16-03-07 19:27:18

Disky
Verified Member
Website

;D  Oh so funny you lot,,, smile

See ya all Sunday

#24 16-03-07 19:27:49

Disky
Verified Member
Website

coz i look so young old Man !!!  ;D

#25 16-03-07 19:30:10

EKAL
Verified Member
Website

coz i look so young old Man !!!  ;D

NAW, its because you canny see over the counter 8)

Logging off now before I get intay trouble, cya sunday :-* :-*

Driver CPC Trainer

Board footer