You are not logged in.

#1 15-02-07 13:38:06

cat
Verified Member

check test

hi all

well the day loomed over me like a wet week end on wed i had my check test/ instrutional check.  i thought that i had done so bad when the examiner asked me how i thought it had gone i said ***** really.  (he smiled at this point)

he then said not as bad as you think i id ever fault, gave a good recap of last lesson, lesson plan was good all graded a 6
then he said that although i dealt with most of the faults that occured there was one i didn,t

COASTING ON APPROACH TO ROUNDABOUT he said you kept telling her to get the clutch up why did you not pull her over and go through the effects of coasting with her ??????????????????

i did pass got a grade 4 which i am pleased with cos i passed but oh what would of been the grade if only i had talked about coasting ?????

there is one thing for sure i would not be earning anymore money for each hour that i teach

was not as bad as i thought i would be after a while i even forgot he was there

thanks to all who gave me advice on the route and helped to calm me down for the day

cath

Black Cat Driving School

catherine685@btinternet.com

15-02-07 13:38:06

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: check test

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 15-02-07 13:48:55

Carlo
Verified Member

Well Done Cat!  big_smile

Glad it went well for you.  Now you can relax again and enjoy the job again!  :evil:

"It's easy when you know how!"

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#3 15-02-07 13:52:12

pinball
Verified Member
Website

hi all

well the day loomed over me like a wet week end on wed i had my check test/ instrutional check.  i thought that i had done so bad when the examiner asked me how i thought it had gone i said ***** really.  (he smiled at this point)

he then said not as bad as you think i id ever fault, gave a good recap of last lesson, lesson plan was good all graded a 6
then he said that although i dealt with most of the faults that occured there was one i didn,t

COASTING ON APPROACH TO ROUNDABOUT he said you kept telling her to get the clutch up why did you not pull her over and go through the effects of coasting with her ??????????????????

i did pass got a grade 4 which i am pleased with cos i passed but oh what would of been the grade if only i had talked about coasting ?????

there is one thing for sure i would not be earning anymore money for each hour that i teach

was not as bad as i thought i would be after a while i even forgot he was there

thanks to all who gave me advice on the route and helped to calm me down for the day

cath

Hi Cath well done on check test, who did you get, was it john

#4 15-02-07 17:11:55

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

#5 15-02-07 18:07:50

Patagonia
Verified Member

Well done, Cath smile

How far afield did you go with the roundabouts?  Or did you have to go off topic?

Pat

#6 15-02-07 21:42:45

cat
Verified Member

hi all

yer i had john i was glad of this as he is really nice although i have heard pat is nice too

did not go that far a field from tom benson roundabouts mostly on the main ones went on the mini ones near the ancient oak then back to tom benson way on the 5 exit on heading out of preston i took the 4 exit then turned at the xrds on to tanterton rd is it then back to tom benson way

went really quick did not have to go off topic although i did not pull her over and deal with her coasting wish i had done

tried to deal with it on the go mistake

cath

;D

Black Cat Driving School

catherine685@btinternet.com

#7 20-02-07 09:21:33

Carlo
Verified Member

Hi Cat,

Out of interest.  Was roundabouts a new subject to the pupil or had you covered it before??  Just interested as I  just got my CT appt. through so thinking about what subject to teach  neutral.

Cheers
Carlo

"It's easy when you know how!"

Board footer