You are not logged in.

#1 13-02-07 20:09:51

PaulMilligan
Verified Member

Part 2 Passed Today!!!!

I've not been on here for a while but from the subject you will realise I'm on a high!!  After a fail on part 2 in October (in short, I was unprepared;  I've thought of many reasons (excuses?!) but unprepared is the most accurate!).

Well, today turned out to be a great day for me at Kilmarnock LGV TC!! (who said the 13th was unlucky??)

I ended up with 4 Driving Faults -

1 - Controls (Gears) - remaining in 4th too  long when I could have used 5th
2 - Controls (Steering) - hand slightly over the 12 o'clock position twice
1 - Use of Speed - too quick arriving at a speed hump (I think about 25 mph)

Great SE (ok, well he did pass me!!) and a great route. (Thanks Ian if you read this!)

Paul

13-02-07 20:09:51

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 2 Passed Today!!!!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 13-02-07 20:38:39

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Congratulations Paul hope you enjoyed your drive!  Great result. So many passes being posted on the forum tonight!  It's great to see all the good news!  big_smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#3 13-02-07 20:42:24

tmg555
Verified Member

Well done now the fun starts for pt 3 good luck.

Les Hayes
Approved Driving Instructor
For driving lessons in and around the Reading area
www.hayes-driving-lessons.co.uk
Tel 0118 9626 473

#4 13-02-07 21:15:59

PaulMilligan
Verified Member

Thanks for the replies!! 

I've just sent a 'thank you' note to John Farlham (of http://www.smartdriving.co.uk);  if there is anyone out there planning to sit Part 2 - buy his 'Part 2 Online' course!!  It only costs £30 and is fantastic value.

I have to confess I got through this with no 'training' other than his course (plus this forum and the driving manual!!).  Like I said, I wasn't ready in October, and 'forked out' for John's course in December.  Perhaps I could have saved my test fee in October if I'd used his course sooner! 

Even if you are training with an ADI or 'instructor school' - buy the course and work through it with your trainer.  It can only help!!

Roll on Part Three!!  - John says it's the easiest part!! (check his site first before you reply to that sentence!!)

Before I declare John is the Messiah I'll close for now!! (I think, historically, that wasn't correct anyway!)

Paul

#5 13-02-07 22:19:55

chasbart
Verified Member

well donr paul...great result mate...hope you enjoy the same success on your pt3...

chas

chas

#6 15-02-07 19:22:21

Jellybean
Verified Member

Great result, your definitely on a high I do believe you have started rambling.  But who cares a pass at part two leaves you trotting down to the finish line of part 3.

Goodness what's up with me I'm rambling now  roll

Jellybean big_smile

Board footer