You are not logged in.

#1 13-02-07 18:50:50

Mel

Hi All

Hi All, Got Linked to this site so thought id join up and say Hello! I am currently under going training towards my Part 2, i have just turned 21 and still have to wait another 2 years before ive had my licsense for 4 years before i can take any of my Parts, so ive been doing all the studying i can, and doing has much as i can till i can take the exams! Im very keen you see!  wink

Hope to speak to some of you soon

Mel

13-02-07 18:50:50

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi All

#2 13-02-07 19:02:50

brucie

Hi Mel. Welcome aboard! Where are you based? Brucie.

#3 13-02-07 19:11:14

Mel

Hi Thanks for the welcome....Im in Bolton.....You?

#4 13-02-07 19:53:51

msdarcy721

Hi Mel,

welcome smile you'll find lots of bits and bobs-- very informative at whatever stage you're at. loads of friendly peeps too smile

good luck with your training!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 13-02-07 22:55:00

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Hi Mel, welcome aboard!  You are keen!  It's never too early to start the practice, best of luck with it all and in a couple of years I hope it all pays off for you.   smile  Just out of interest, what's made you want to become a driving instructor? (apart from it being the best job in the world!)

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#6 14-02-07 18:35:54

Mel

Thanks for the welcomes!  smile

Has for wanting to become a driving instructor, is i love cars, i love driving and i love teaching, i already teach (Horse riding instructor) and have been teaching since i was 16, dont get me wrong i love my job and the people i teach but i wouldnt mind doing both, sometimes i get bored just doing the same thing day in day out, i have my own horse too so im with horses like 24/7 so would like to move on and see if ive got what it takes to become an ADI!  smile

Ive already taken my DIAmond advanced as this is the same level as your part two, and i passed that last March (with 2 months training) so now im looking at going out once a month to begin with to brush up on my skills for the part 2 and look at the diamond special!  smile (Very very keen you see!  ;D)

Board footer