You are not logged in.

#1 27-11-06 13:37:33

Blew
Verified Member

Diamond Special Test

Took the diamond special test today and..........................................................................................

I passed   yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Blew.

27-11-06 13:37:33

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Diamond Special Test

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 27-11-06 13:58:48

kjs
Verified Member
Website

#3 27-11-06 14:04:36

Blew
Verified Member

Yeah it was great, examiner put me at ease

A long time to concentrate though  lol lol

Blew.

#4 27-11-06 18:13:40

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

So blew WELL DONE. How many faults are u allowed for that and how long is it.

For intensive driving courses or weekly lessons from a driving school using the latest Audi A3 - covering the Slough and surrounding areas - visit www.go-pass-driving-school.co.uk

#5 27-11-06 18:29:52

Blew
Verified Member

Hi Captain

test lasts for 90 mins 2 driver faults allowed, faults must not be for the same thing

Blew.

#6 27-11-06 18:32:00

VandADI
Administrator

Congrats Blew  smile

#7 27-11-06 18:33:21

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

I take my hat off to you then

For intensive driving courses or weekly lessons from a driving school using the latest Audi A3 - covering the Slough and surrounding areas - visit www.go-pass-driving-school.co.uk

#8 13-02-07 18:53:40

Mel

Great Stuff, That is something i am myself looking at doing! Fancy going in to detail of the test? Give me an idea of whats involved? (Ive already taken and passed my DIAmond test) Thanks Mel

#9 13-02-07 19:08:57

hector
Verified Member
Website

Outstanding Blew

Have you done fleet yet? Sorry not been in touch long story involving a 15ft scaffolding pole and sky or should i say horizon television/broadband!

pm if you havnt done fleet yet.

Hi Mel - for diamond special do what you did on diamond only for longer 1.5 hrs and less faults + a quality discriptive commentary. If you passed diamond fault free or close to, get a mock test from diamond advanced examiner to see if your up to scratch-polish is normally all that is needed.

If you want any names local to you pm me!

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 
James Dawson Grade 6 ADI (Ordit Registered) Ba (Hons) Driver Education
ADI qualification/Check test training/Excelsior DSA Ordit/fleet courses
Johnny boy United 20 its coming son

#10 16-02-07 12:20:48

Mel

Thanks Hector, I am actually going to start more training with my ADI at the end of the month, looking towards my part 2 and the Diamond special, so im sure he'll give me his honset option! He's a star and never let me do anything he didnt think i was ready for and then pushed me when he knew i could.......(And i think i'll need the lessons as well lets say i just got my Diamond  ;)but a pass is a pass, and things to work on of course!)

#11 04-04-07 08:01:34

Jimothy
Verified Member

Having just being given leave to apply for my IAM test by my observer I shall soon be preparing for the Diamond Special test myself.

Hector, by your leave, I shall be in touch over the next couple of months to see if you can fit me in for a mock test to see if I'm up to standard and for any advice you can offer.

I was looking on the DIA website for info about the Special test but found nothing  does anyone have a link please? 

Driving Standards Agency Approved Driving Instructor
Driving Standards Agency Registered Fleet Driver Trainer
ORDIT registered instructor trainer
Accredited BTEC Trainer (Driving Science)
IAM Registered Instructor
IAM Observer

Board footer