You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 07-02-07 19:28:09

Changing Directions
Verified Member
Website

Well It Hapened, Shocked Me Too I Passed Part Two.

[img=Verdana]Went out for a nice drive the other day. Picked up a lovely lady at an office she worked, in a strange area of town. Needed her directions for every stop and turn. She even asked me to perform some tricks and fancy driving, going backward, at the side of the road, up some quiet side streets no less. :evil: When I returned her to the office this lovely woman handed me a slip of paper and said congratulations Billy, you only had two faults today. Keep up this kind of driving and you may just make a good instructor one day.[/img]

Fault 1 hesitancy while on the motorway I waited a little to long when changing lane to allow a car to come off the slip. Strange thing is most of the way through my Part 2 training I had the opposite fault.  big_smile

Fault 2 Road position Normal driving. sitting to far out in a two lane road for 1/2 mile before turning right. Bang on, knew we were returning to DTC and sort of .................. kinda ..................... stopped thinking for a few minutes. Knew I was way to far out from where she asked me to take the next right. By the time the head got back on track it was pointless to move in as I would have had to move back immediately. Slap on wrist. Asked to find a convenient place to pull up then asked to drive on when ready.

MOTO:- keep thinking and paying attention right up till they ask you to switch off the engine. Take a deep breath the concentrate and pay attention for another 5 - 10 minutes.

Any so chuffed with my self. I am really looking forward to getting on to my part three which I'm due to start end of Feb 6 days intensive.

ADI Part 1 Passed 11/09/06
ADI Part 2 Passed 30/1/07

07-02-07 19:28:09

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Well It Hapened, Shocked Me Too I Passed Part Two.

#2 07-02-07 19:31:19

ukwomble
Verified Member

Great result...........Very well done,let the "FUN" begin(AKA part3!!)  big_smile big_smile

Part 1 passed 13/10/06.....98/67.
Part 2 passed 12/12/06.....4 minors.
Part 3 failed   02/06/07.....3/3
Part 3 failed   16/07/07.....3/5
Part 3 passed 02/11/07.....4/4

#3 07-02-07 19:38:43

Changing Directions
Verified Member
Website

Cheers best Tuesday I've had in ages.    yikes

#4 07-02-07 19:42:10

luchell

Excellent result well done!!!!!! lol

#5 07-02-07 19:48:48

Changing Directions
Verified Member
Website

Thanks Luchell

#6 07-02-07 20:14:30

Disky
Verified Member
Website

Welcome to the part 3 club smile,, great score btw  ;D

#7 07-02-07 20:18:58

chasbart
Verified Member

well done mate...sit back and relax...and than get ya head round the pt3...let the fun begin lol

chas

chas

#8 07-02-07 22:44:06

Changing Directions
Verified Member
Website

Cheers folks all praising and ego inflating duly noted and very much appreciated.  roll tongue

#9 07-02-07 22:45:53

Changing Directions
Verified Member
Website

Mind you I don't know about the sitting back bit. I'm busy working on lesson plans PST prompts and graphics right now. yikes

#10 07-02-07 22:54:36

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Congrats on your part 2, what a fab result!  Enjoy the part 3 training, it is fun, hard work but the end result is soooo worth it!   big_smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#11 07-02-07 22:56:25

Changing Directions
Verified Member
Website

Thanks All good night now. :-*

#12 08-02-07 00:47:15

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

Yeah nice result for first time. big_smile

For intensive driving courses or weekly lessons from a driving school using the latest Audi A3 - covering the Slough and surrounding areas - visit www.go-pass-driving-school.co.uk

#13 08-02-07 09:10:11

binty1968
Verified Member
Website

As Disky said....WELCOME TO THE PT 3 CLUB  big_smile
Good Luck with rest of your training

#14 08-02-07 09:54:16

wiko66
Verified Member

Well done now the fun begins, welcome to the club and good luck with the trainig  wink

#15 08-02-07 10:09:25

john55
Verified Member

well done Billy. two thirds of the way there.   smile

If you can't do it safely don't do it at all

#16 08-02-07 12:04:15

Jellybean
Verified Member

Congratulations, enjoy your part 3.  Its great fun but hard work.

Jellybean big_smile

#17 10-02-07 18:30:38

Changing Directions
Verified Member
Website

Thanks All much appriciated big_smile

Board footer