You are not logged in.

#1 11-01-05 15:36:29

oddies2

I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  I passed my Pt 3 after the third attempt, PST 10, I was so relieved I almost burst into tears.  I have had no instruction from a LetsDrive Instructor  since August 2004, only revising at home for one week before the exam. Not bad for an "old un".  Now I only need employment, anyone help please.

If you are instructing a vampire, would it be appropriate to say" Have you got the bite"

11-01-05 15:36:29

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 11-01-05 15:49:08

jonks

Congratulations! How does it feel to be an ADI?

#3 11-01-05 16:51:41

VandADI
Administrator

Congratulations oodies2,

Wishing you all the best in your new career as an ADI.  big_smile

#4 11-01-05 17:31:34

Gizmotime
Administrator

Congratulations really pleased for you wink

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 11-01-05 18:04:12

bigred
Verified Member
Website

Excellent result - Well done!

But why no training with LD since August?

You'll have no difficulty find work, but please pick carefully. Ask questions on the forum about your shortlist and someone may be able to guide you.

Regards,

Board footer