You are not logged in.

#1 11-01-05 16:14:40

Gaz_ADI

Hi Everybody

Hi folks,

Just thought I would quickly introduce myself. As you can probably tell from my name, I'm an ADI. I run a small school just outside Glasgow. So I look forward to reading more of the posts and also no doubt will have a bit of input myself from time to time.

Gaz

11-01-05 16:14:40

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi Everybody

#2 11-01-05 16:15:54

jonks

Welcome to the site gaz!  smile

#3 11-01-05 16:16:22

Gizmotime
Administrator

Ohhhhhhhhhh NO not you lol

Hiya Gaz welcome now stop slacking man and get posting lol  I know you have the gift of the gab wink

Jonks you don't know him lol

#4 11-01-05 16:21:14

Gaz_ADI

Thanks Jonks,

He he Gizmotime, still trawling the net looking for a man.   roll

You know I'm only joking Annette.  lol

#5 11-01-05 16:31:05

jonks

Oh god, someone who knows Giz! surely you can't be as mad as she is!!?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 11-01-05 16:36:42

Gizmotime
Administrator

Gaz_ADI wrote:

He he Gizmotime, still trawling the net looking for a man.   roll

You know I'm only joking Annette.  lol

Right that's it pal just you wait :shock:  I know your joking Gaz good job isn't it wink  I don't need a Man thankyou lol

jonks wrote:

Oh god, someone who knows Giz! surely you can't be as mad as she is!!?

Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  :shock:  No one is as mad as me lol  right Jonks your off my list of friends now for that  roll  lol

#7 11-01-05 18:00:58

VandADI
Administrator

Welcome Gaz_ADI,
Feel free to join in, that is if you can get a word in edgeways with Giz   lol
Regards
VandADI

#8 11-01-05 18:29:13

Gizmotime
Administrator

Oiiiiiiiiiiiiii Vanda your mean lol  I do NOT talk a lot wink

#9 12-01-05 04:52:50

jonks

Will you stop gabbing on Giz, anyone would think you like the sound of your own voice!  lol

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#10 12-01-05 05:08:32

Gizmotime
Administrator

jonks wrote:

Will you stop gabbing on Giz, anyone would think you like the sound of your own voice!  lol

Right that's it youv'e done it now :shock:  just think if I wasn't here at this time,you'd be talking to yourself  roll  NO change there then lol  lol

150  wink

Board footer