You are not logged in.

#1 01-02-07 14:14:50

Drazen
Verified Member

Passed part 2

Hi everyone

Had to post and tell everyone, well warn everyone. I've passed my part 2 today, first time with 5 minors. So now i can start annoying everyone with questions, hehe.

Started ok. Did all the 'Show me Tell me' in the car as it was drizzling. Then approaching the 1st roundabout i was in the wrong gear. I recovered ok, but drove too far at 30mph in third, got another minor there and one for Eco driving. The last 2 minors were for Steering 'a bit jerky' and Awareness (a road sweeper turned off his cloak of invisibility). overall, very pleased. Looking forward to getting stuck into Part 3.  big_smile

Tony.

Part 1 - Passed 99% 69/75 on 18th Jan 07
Part 2 - Passed 5 minors 1st Feb 07
Currently Working on Part 3

01-02-07 14:14:50

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Passed part 2

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 01-02-07 14:22:47

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

You got a minor fault for staying in third gear at 30-bit harsh as lots of us adi's now teach to be in 3rd at 30 I do and have never had a pup with a fault for it that i know of anyway. my car is a $$//@ to keep at 30 in 4th gear.

But well done all the same-now the fun begins. big_smile

For intensive driving courses or weekly lessons from a driving school using the latest Audi A3 - covering the Slough and surrounding areas - visit www.go-pass-driving-school.co.uk

#3 01-02-07 15:07:53

kevdyas
Verified Member
Website

Well Done on your pass!

DSA Approved Driving Instructor (Car)
Drive iQ Pro Coach
IAM Senior Observer/DIAmond Advanced Motorist/RoSPA - Gold
www.wheelsbydrivingschool.com

#4 01-02-07 18:03:59

G
Verified Member
Website

Well done & welcome to Part 3. Let the fun begin!

www.drivinglessonsedenbridge.co.uk
Grade 6 ADI
ORDIT registered Instructor Trainer

#5 01-02-07 18:37:09

gemgems
Verified Member

well done on passing. 2 down one to go roll

#6 01-02-07 20:11:29

kevdyas
Verified Member
Website

Hi Drazen

Could you expand on your 3rd gear at 30mph fault please! Was you on a 30mph road and a change to 4th would be more suitable or was your building up speed.

Ta!

DSA Approved Driving Instructor (Car)
Drive iQ Pro Coach
IAM Senior Observer/DIAmond Advanced Motorist/RoSPA - Gold
www.wheelsbydrivingschool.com

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#7 01-02-07 20:58:45

Drazen
Verified Member

Hi Drazen

Could you expand on your 3rd gear at 30mph fault please! Was you on a 30mph road and a change to 4th would be more suitable or was your building up speed.

Ta!

Hi,
I was on a 30mph road, I had travelled a mile or 2 in 3rd. I supose i could have gone into 4th, but I felt I would lose too much power (was in a 1.2ltr car) so stayed in 3rd. Guess my SE didn't agree.
Could have been worse, When i did my Left reverse I found a Large Dustbin wagon waiting for me around the corner (must have been using the same cloaking device as the road sweeper) and he blocked my path. I looked up the street at i passed it and wasnt there, he had pulled out of a side street and then into the road i was revering into. I couldn't complete the reverse, but the SE told me to move on and I didn't even get a minor for it. So i guess over all He was fair.

Part 1 - Passed 99% 69/75 on 18th Jan 07
Part 2 - Passed 5 minors 1st Feb 07
Currently Working on Part 3

#8 01-02-07 22:43:03

Jellybean
Verified Member

Well done you can now have fun with part 3.  Lots and lots of fun.

Jellybean big_smile

#9 02-02-07 11:23:17

sean19831
Verified Member

Well done drazen.

I am doing my part 2 training at the moment and have been instructed to keep to third gear at 30mph.

Good luck with part 3. smile

Part 1 passed 17.05.07.....100/60
Part 2 passed 12,11,07.....4 minors

Board footer