You are not logged in.

#1 23-01-07 14:00:45

Mr..B
Verified Member

old car/new car?

my corsa's 3 yrs finance is up soon,i want to keep it for my wife,and buy a new one
do i have to sell it to her,and use the money as a deposit?
or does it not matter/be part of my tax,as it has been paid for?
many thanks...

23-01-07 14:00:45

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: old car/new car?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 23-01-07 17:30:43

sue martin
Verified Member
Website

Tax wise it is going to depend if you have been claiming a capital writedown allowance each year....if you have then it is seen as an asset of your business and the value would have to be assessed and rejigged to satisfy the tax man, if you have only been claiming the interest on the finance then it will be seen as a "lease" and can just be passed to your wife.
if in doubt contact the Inland Rev.
Sue

0800 298 8928
http://thebrightredl.com
The Bright Red L
Online Booking App. FREE TRIAL  http://instructorapps.co.uk/

#3 24-01-07 08:02:42

Mr..B
Verified Member

cheers sue

Board footer