You are not logged in.

#1 17-01-07 13:32:34

emma13

i've passed my test

I took my 7th test today and prayed 2all the different gods I've ever herd of, and something worked cause i passed smile smile
I just cant take it in, I have now got a full licence.  I might actually be able to go to sleep tonight if I'm lucky. Emma xx

17-01-07 13:32:34

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: i've passed my test

#2 17-01-07 13:43:18

MiniClassic
Verified Member

Congratulations  ;D

Have a good celebration to reward yourself for the hard work & determination!

Enjoy many years of safe & happy driving - it's great!

Ambition Driving College

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 17-01-07 15:58:23

worddogg

well done emma   ,you deserve it gal  lol
i bet your well chuffed ,can you please  give  me the names of all these different gods so i can say a little pray  for my big day  big_smile
congratulations   big_smile big_smile

drivertrainingtodayxi8.jpg
SIG DONE BY >>REBELEFX<<

#4 17-01-07 16:01:09

dog
Verified Member

Congrats and you definitely deserved it if it was your 7th try smile

#5 17-01-07 17:21:51

DEE

WOW well done you!!
Welcome to the pink club!!

Dee

THEORY PASSED 1ST TIME...20 JULY
PASSED 14 DEC 10 MINORS!!!!!
IF I CAN DO IT SO CAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCCESS COMES IN A CAN NOT A CANNOT!!!!
event.png

#6 18-01-07 08:45:38

msdarcy721

thumbup6ly.gif

WELL DONE Emma!!!!!!!!!

EXCELLENT news!!!! i bet you're all made up!!!! and didn't manage to catch a wink of sleep either due to all of that excitement!!

safe driving xxxxxxxxx smile

#7 18-01-07 12:13:39

emma13

thank you for the messages of support. Thought i would let everyone know i have been out on my own this morning and it went well.  I was not as nervous as i thought i would be.  The only thing that was bothering me was the wind, it's not nice out today in west bromwich.  also i did not get any sleep at all last night even though i was really knacker ed. will post again soon Emma x

#8 18-01-07 12:28:25

dwalin

well done thats fantastic   ;D

#9 18-01-07 12:38:55

kjs
Verified Member
Website

#10 18-01-07 16:54:02

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

Well done emma. testament to all those who have found it possibly a bit hard to get a pass for one reason or another. Do not give up. Ill say it again for the hard of hearing. DO NOT GIVE UP. There is always light at the end of the tunnel for those who keep trying.

Ill say it again well done emma big_smile 8-)

For intensive driving courses or weekly lessons from a driving school using the latest Audi A3 - covering the Slough and surrounding areas - visit www.go-pass-driving-school.co.uk

#11 19-01-07 20:32:44

24fansal

Well done!! Feels good doesn't it? I'm still buzzing from my pass on wednesday.

Board footer