You are not logged in.

#1 16-01-07 21:51:47

Little Miss PMT

Yes, another newbie

Hiya
I'm in Edinburgh and just started my part 3 training.

16-01-07 21:51:47

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Yes, another newbie

#2 16-01-07 21:53:38

Karenadi

Hello: welcome to the forum: hope it's all helpful to you.  Do we all have to lie low re the name though?

#3 16-01-07 21:55:27

pj
Verified Member

I thought that karen  lol lol Welcome Little Miss PMT big_smile

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#4 16-01-07 21:59:44

Little Miss PMT

big_smile
I have calmed down a lot since I started training for an ADI.
I used to be a biker and have always had this name, as Little Miss Roadrage was already taken. sad
Thanks folks big_smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 16-01-07 22:17:31

Disky
Verified Member
Website

Welcome Louise, great to see someone really close smile

#6 16-01-07 22:33:41

Little Miss PMT

Hiya Disky
I live near the dreaded Sherrif Hall roundabout yikes

Board footer