You are not logged in.

#1 12-01-07 15:24:19

luchell

The DIA Diploma

I have got the work books and old papers and syllabus, i have phoned joined the DIA AND paid for ALL FIVE EXAMS in may 8th may module 1 and 2 9th may module 3 and 4 10th may module 5 big_smile I am then going to do the DIAmond Special test so i will be classified as a DIAmond Advanced Instructor thats my goal for this year guys!!!!!! Im going to do it im good at studying, P.J Is going to help me as she has it shes coming to see me for two days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So anyone else this year taking them in Croydon if so we will see you there  lol lol

Tis TONS of studying but i enjoy that, next years theme is instructor training thats why i am doing all this and ordit next year!!  lol Come on CPD i love you!!!!!!!!!  8-)

12-01-07 15:24:19

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: The DIA Diploma

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 12-01-07 17:00:26

Carlo
Verified Member

Well done Luchell!  smile

Good Luck with it all, I'm sure you'll breeze it especially if you work as hard as you did with the ADI qaulifying exams!  :evil:

"It's easy when you know how!"

#3 12-01-07 19:16:25

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

Good luck Luchell - I haven't decided when to book mine for yet, and I may be able to do it closer to home, but there's a chance I'll be there too.

#4 12-01-07 19:27:20

Colin Martin
Verified Member
Website

Good luck Luchell. Admire you for doing it all so quickly.

Colin Martin
The Bright Red L http://thebrightredl.com
Instructor Apps http://drivinginstructorapps.co.uk
Apps Video channel https://www.youtube.com/colinbythesea

#5 13-01-07 10:15:49

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

Just remember hayley this wont go against your cpd-but still respect big_smile

For intensive driving courses or weekly lessons from a driving school using the latest Audi A3 - covering the Slough and surrounding areas - visit www.go-pass-driving-school.co.uk

#6 13-01-07 11:42:15

Target
Verified Member
Website

Top stuff........I've been slow getting into 5th gear at the moment and running at 3rd.

Without making excuses its this damm problem always of not having enough work and taking up all my thoughts or worries.

Great to here it thou, its nice to see threads that are more positive, not just what you seem to read on another forum and everyone being so backwards.

Approved Driving Instructor ADI(car)
Cardington Grade (A) Diamond Special DIA MSA IAM ROSPA (Silver)
QEF Mobility Qualified
Taxi Driver Training DATT
BTEC Qualified Assessor
www.targettuition.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/TargetTuition

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#7 13-01-07 13:16:09

ExAdiNigel

Just remember hayley this wont go against your cpd-but still respect big_smile

That isn't known yet, it may very be that courses taken within a certain time gap could be counted.  Hayley is the type to do this sort of thing if it suits where she wants to take her career regardless of whether it will be counted or not.  All credit to you Hayley and good luck.

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

#8 13-01-07 13:26:44

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

It wasnt a dig nigel but an observation. As Hayley is a friend i thought i would bring this to her attention-thats all.

For intensive driving courses or weekly lessons from a driving school using the latest Audi A3 - covering the Slough and surrounding areas - visit www.go-pass-driving-school.co.uk

#9 13-01-07 13:35:51

ExAdiNigel

Sorry, I didn't mean it to sound like a dig.  I just wanted to pick up the fact that nothing has really been decided about CPD.  It is quite likely that any courses taken now wont count, but we don't know for sure yet.

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

#10 13-01-07 13:37:13

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

big_smile

#11 13-01-07 14:11:23

luchell

Kev Elliot is going to be my study buddy  lol lol Hes doing it to the whole lot in may so we will talk lots and meet up and help each other i CAN do this im going to get module 1 done by the end of the w.e i have conjunctivitis of me eyes   roll so cannot teach today so i am making full use of this as study time i love studying i think i can do this!  smile smile One that bothers me most is mechanical module and the business running one they are modules 2 and 3, i need kev and pj to help me with. 4 and 5 are about instructional technique i cant wait to do those so doing 1 4 and 5 workbooks first lol lol then 2 and 3 end of feb study wise

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#12 13-01-07 14:14:57

kev elliott

Kev Elliot is going to be my study buddy  lol lol Hes doing it to the whole lot in may so we will talk lots and meet up and help each other i

No getting away fro it now is there Hayley - Are we the only ones that actually enjoy this studying lark or are there any more out there?

#13 13-01-07 14:17:23

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

I enjoy it too, just like I enjoy cooking - unfortunately I'm just as bad at both!

Take away pizza and the legal responsibilities of the driving instructor anyone?

#14 13-01-07 15:05:58

Target
Verified Member
Website

CPD is for the individual not just for the DSA.

I think we all enjoy it, its just a shame the industry has not taken it by the balls itself.

Its always been my aim to move along the ladder whether its Instructors Training/Examiners/Fleet Training because the market for learners is not going to last forever and to be honest I think another 2 years of it and I'll be totally bored.

Goog Luck to you!....

Approved Driving Instructor ADI(car)
Cardington Grade (A) Diamond Special DIA MSA IAM ROSPA (Silver)
QEF Mobility Qualified
Taxi Driver Training DATT
BTEC Qualified Assessor
www.targettuition.co.uk
http://www.facebook.com/TargetTuition

#15 13-01-07 15:32:28

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

Yes I think we are all a bit geeky LOL. i wanna do diploma. How much does it cost for the workbooks and how much for the exams. Is it just purely written exams or is there a practical involved hayley.

#16 13-01-07 15:39:25

luchell

All exams are to be taken in may this or next year, cost 300 pounds to book all five exams for may the 8th 9th and 10th, workbooks cost me 27.50 and are superb. No pratical just sit the exams in croydon well i am anyhow and kev in may. I am studying each module workbook then reading it over and over again then onto the next.

#17 13-01-07 15:41:46

kev elliott

Books all ordered, the fun starts here.

#18 13-01-07 16:09:25

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

Wow thought it was more than that. Do they do exams all year round and do they give you mock test sheets.

#19 13-01-07 17:52:50

Madiggy
Verified Member

I have all the books and the inclination and this thread is i think enough to make me book the exams on Monday eeeek!! then study starts tomorrow - dont have a study buddy though prob just as well dont seem to have times that would suit others often late in the evening. Second target for the year is the Cardington "A" test but lets see how this all goes first.

Iggy

CONFIDENTIAL CHECK TEST TRAINING
http://www.centraladitraining.co.uk/
Life & Executive Coaching
http://www.aicoachingsolutions.com

#20 13-01-07 18:02:58

pj
Verified Member

You can buy pass test papers, they don't cost much, I bought the past 5 years of each module when I did it.

PJ Dip DI

if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

#21 13-01-07 19:09:32

luchell

Only do them all in may martin they are two hours per module ten in total.

#22 13-01-07 19:36:13

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

Thats not very flexible is it yikes

#23 13-01-07 20:44:12

Graham Hooper
Verified Member
Website

Hi

It took me two years to do my diploma did 3 modules the 1st year 2 the next in between did my cardington, iam and rospa. Its hard work to study kept everything in the car and wrote up notes when in the cafe, did mock exam papers and used them as revision was still reading them on the tube on the way to exams. Passed them all so it paid off, has been well worth it for me in the long run, short term loss long term gain.

www.1st-4.org
www.tri-coachingpartnership.co.uk
Part 3 Rescue a speciality, Fleet/Learner check test, Coaching courses, Advanced driving SAFED, ADI-CPD or if just want some advice.

#24 17-01-07 16:35:56

kev elliott

Books arrived today - no going back now!

#25 17-01-07 16:56:54

hector
Verified Member
Website

Hayley i didnt send books :-[ :-[

Have you purchased them now!

EXCELSIOR TRAINING 
James Dawson Grade 6 ADI (Ordit Registered) Ba (Hons) Driver Education
ADI qualification/Check test training/Excelsior DSA Ordit/fleet courses
Johnny boy United 20 its coming son

Board footer