You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 09-01-07 22:17:43

sheffieldlas_85

Hello everyone

hi my name is abi i just had my first driving lesson today im so excited that im learning to drive Kan Kan are really friendly & helpful i was just so nervous that i didnt do as well as i could have[color=purple][img=Comic Sans MS][/img]

09-01-07 22:17:43

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello everyone

#2 09-01-07 22:19:07

sheffieldlas_85

big_smile is there anyone else who felt nervous during their first lesson

#3 09-01-07 22:54:23

luchell

Hi Abi and welcome to the forum, what did you learn during your lesson today? Everyone has nerves when they have their first few lessons then they settle own feel free to ask question and join in here we are a friendly bunch  smile smile

Board footer