You are not logged in.

#1 08-01-07 18:56:33

COXDRIVINGSCHOOL
Verified Member
Website

Hi all

Hi all,

Just introducing myself to everyone on this forum.

I live and work in Bridport, Dorset and have been an ADI for 1½ years now.

Happy New Year!

Kevin Cox.  big_smile

08-01-07 18:56:33

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi all

#2 08-01-07 18:59:03

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Kevin and welcome to the forum  smile
Feel free to contribute in any way you can, don't be afraid, we don't bite  big_smile

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 08-01-07 19:07:34

comedrivewithme
Verified Member
Website

Bridport, Dorset.  A nice part of the world.  I used to deliver cardboard to a bed manufacturer down there.

Give yourself independenc, learn to drive!
www.Comedrivewithme.com
    Treorchy, Rhondda.

I see friends shaking hands, saying
"how do you do". 
They're really saying
"I love you" (Louie Armstrong)

Board footer