hi everyone

04-01-07 21:03:27

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: registered

#2 04-01-07 21:06:13

luchell

Hi there and welcome, tell us a little about yourself. Not too many of us bite  lol wink

#3 04-01-07 21:12:55

Karenadi

I do: I'm savage: given up smoking today: don't even dare look at me........................ ;D ;D

#4 04-01-07 21:16:10

luchell

Crikey karen you didn't tell me that ouch  lol Good luck with it

#5 05-01-07 18:55:41

Karenadi

2 days now: and slightly calmer. :evil:

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#6 05-01-07 19:12:07

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Hi Switch hope you have a lot fun with this site and gain a lot of good information!  smile

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#7 05-01-07 19:13:36

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Karen, hats of to you!  Best of luck with that!   big_smile  Just think of all the money you will save and how well you will feel!

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#8 05-01-07 19:25:19

Karenadi

Feeling much better already: need cash to pay for my lovely new car: only 2 weeks to wait now: excited.

Board footer