You are not logged in.

#1 04-01-07 20:35:45

ams
Verified Member

New to site

:adibadge:

Hi,

My name is Aron. I have been an ADI since October 2001. For the last 3 years I have worked as an ADI trainer for a national training provider, working out of Peterborough. Heard various reports about this site and its contributors, so thought I would take a look and see if I agree or not with what people have to say about the state of our industry.

Qualified Oct 2001 - 1st Attempt 5/4.
Cardington Grade A.
Institute of Advanced Motorists.
NVQ A1 Assessors Award.
ORDIT registered parts 1, 2 & 3.
Grade 6 - April 07

04-01-07 20:35:45

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: New to site

#2 04-01-07 21:07:44

luchell

Hello there and welcome  smile smile

#3 04-01-07 21:16:53

Scattyem
Verified Member

hello aron,
fancy meeting you on here!!!

speak soon!
em

Gremlin Driver training. The empire starts...........

#4 04-01-07 21:48:40

jonks

Welcome to the forum.

Like most forums we allow our members to express their opinions within reason. I hope whatever you heard about our forums was good, if not, perhaps whoever you have been talking to understands doesn't understand the purpous of community forums. Most likely whichever national driving school you work with has been talked about quite a bit on the forums, maybe even got a bit of bad press, but negative comments tend to ballance out with posative comments for most companies. Large training schools should expect it really because the more people who use the training, the more people are likely to comment.

I'm not sure why you didn't metion which driving school you work for, we welcome almost everyone here and the site itself cirtainly doesn't have anything against any school or training company.

Anyway, i'd be interested to hear your opinion of the site and I'm glad you joined us.

Jon

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 04-01-07 22:51:34

captainhook
Verified Member
Website

Welcome to our little nut house. Well we do get down to some serious debate also so have fun big_smile

For intensive driving courses or weekly lessons from a driving school using the latest Audi A3 - covering the Slough and surrounding areas - visit www.go-pass-driving-school.co.uk

#6 04-01-07 23:44:29

timmanwaringadi
Verified Member
Website

Hello aron, chuck your opinions into the ring too, they all help the balance.

Board footer